Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005

Posts: 12256

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Aamina Sheikh is such a good actor! The nuances and transitions she puts into even a simple character in sketch like Aimen come across so well. Loved her in the last scene between Aimen and her mother.

So Saman ghatiya aur Faisal bewafook ki shaadi toh ho gayi...but shaadi ke din hi Azaar ek be-gharait shaks bangaya! By the time this show plays out, I'm going to run out of 'honorable' adjectives for these characters LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescence

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005

Posts: 12256

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Rewatching Daam tonight Smile A few things I noticed:

It's sad that despite being such nice people and wonderful, supportive, kind folks, Maliha and Junaid's parents couldn't see the 'happiness' of their children...either one of them...as both of them were unfortunate in terms of marital joy...

The way the screenplay is written is so SUBTLE and fantastic...you notice on a rewatch just how perceptively they've added in scenes to show transitions, to show slight changes, feelings, etc...perfectly conceived and put together. A lot of the credit for that goes to MJ for making the show even more 'intelligently' put together because of how smartly she's directed it...one thing I noticed throughout was that in a majority of scenes, the characters are DOING something while going through the dialogues...either they'll be studying, folding clothes, sewing, putting place mats on a table, doing household chores, etc. etc...which is what adds that feel of realism to the story...that is why it feels so NATURAL...because they're not just standing there like statues, delivering their lines or having a conversation with someone...between the director and actors, they've added in these nuances to the screenplay themselves, which has a huge part in making the show what it turned out like...

Also, another running quirk...Zara always says "Hello" to Junaid when they meet, in that formal voice of hers :) From the beginning to the end...be it in the earlier timeline, or seven years later when they meet at the mall :) Just something of a pattern that made me smile!


Edited by make-believe - 26 November 2011 at 5:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlnimrahhowzzat

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007

Posts: 15442

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Joined: 03 September 2006

Posts: 11904

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Usman, Farah...Did you guys read the 5th epi of Aks? The first time an episode didn't end on a surprising note. Even I think now that Chirya is Aks...the only thing that stops me from believing this is the fact that it's too predictable given UA's style of writing...be it Man-o-Salwa or LaHasil...she has used this story telling technique to generate intrigue a lot before too. There's a scene that's connected to the last scene of 4th epi but UA used no names there just PRONOUNS (head desk)...Khair one thing is clear from that scene that it wasn't Sher Dil who was involved in the incident with Chirya...or maybe she did it deliberately to throw us off and it is indeed Sherdil only...but then that Aks being Chirya theory can't be applied here if it's Sherdil...grrr...someone kidnap UA for me. I'm not reading any other story by UA in episode form EVERR.

I'm jealous of everyone who's waiting for Aks to end so they can read it all together. It's unfair that we have to go through all this every month...aur yeh log araam se poori story aik saath parh leinge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahUsman.

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Joined: 14 May 2007

Posts: 15442

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Usman: I am amazed by Meray Chara Gar.. Its just so dark.. matlab the consequences are theek thaak and all but the treatment is just really good. Ayesha is doing a really good job and Ahsan  is also very convincing as Rafiq.. One show I really like waiting for every week along with Hamsafar.. Hamsafar ki baat karein toh its really another engaging show, since next week will be the twist that will change the show completely.. Initially I didnt even mind Khizer, but now I think he's much more hateable than Sara too.. I don't like the fact that Asher will kick Khirad out next week.. That precap really haunted me alot.. Khirad knocking ki koi darwaza khol de.. especially since Khirad has told Asher ki, '' tumhare alawa mera koi nahin hai.. aap mere sab kuch hain..'' I know, its just a show lekin it seems too real to me! Mere zehen par itna kabza kar liya iss show ne.. yeh bilkul acchi baat nahin hai :(
Ek Nazar Meri Taraf is ok too, lekin they keep shifting the timeline too much.. Mahnoor aati hai toh kabhi chali jaati that continuation is missing.. Alishbah is convincing though as the young widow..

@Maat: I'm pissed with Saman now.. Its plain disgusting if she decides to have an affair with Azar after all that she did with Aimen..

@incandescence: Neeyat ended finally.. Kaafir starts tomorrow.. Excited? Story looks now na?

@make-believe: Daam is just fantastic yaar.. I don't think we can EVER get tired of that show... Zara and Maliha's characters are just something else.. koi aur muqabla nahin ho sakta kissi se..


Edited by howzzat - 27 November 2011 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005

Posts: 12882

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Usman, Farah...Did you guys read the 5th epi of Aks? The first time an episode didn't end on a surprising note. Even I think now that Chirya is Aks...the only thing that stops me from believing this is the fact that it's too predictable given UA's style of writing...be it Man-o-Salwa or LaHasil...she has used this story telling technique to generate intrigue a lot before too. There's a scene that's connected to the last scene of 4th epi but UA used no names there just PRONOUNS (head desk)...Khair one thing is clear from that scene that it wasn't Sher Dil who was involved in the incident with Chirya...or maybe she did it deliberately to throw us off and it is indeed Sherdil only...but then that Aks being Chirya theory can't be applied here if it's Sherdil...grrr...someone kidnap UA for me. I'm not reading any other story by UA in episode form EVERR.

I'm jealous of everyone who's waiting for Aks to end so they can read it all together. It's unfair that we have to go through all this every month...aur yeh log araam se poori story aik saath parh leinge...

no, i m yet to read this week's epi since it is not yet upload on UA fan page on FB.. they usually update it on 1st of the month.. so i'll have to wait for a few days Ouch will post my views after reading it..

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Joined: 01 November 2005

Posts: 12882

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

@Usman: I am amazed by Meray Chara Gar.. Its just so dark.. matlab the consequences are theek thaak and all but the treatment is just really good. Ayesha is doing a really good job and Ahsan  is also very convincing as Rafiq.. One show I really like waiting for every week along with Hamsafar.. Hamsafar ki baat karein toh its really another engaging show, since next week will be the twist that will change the show completely.. Initially I didnt even mind Khizer, but now I think he's much more hateable than Sara too.. I don't like the fact that Asher will kick Khirad out next week.. That precap really haunted me alot.. Khirad knocking ki koi darwaza khol de.. especially since Khirad has told Asher ki, '' tumhare alawa mera koi nahin hai.. aap mere sab kuch hain..'' I know, its just a show lekin it seems too real to me! Mere zehen par itna kabza kar liya iss show ne.. yeh bilkul acchi baat nahin hai :(
Ek Nazar Meri Taraf is ok too, lekin they keep shifting the timeline too much.. Mahnoor aati hai toh kabhi chali jaati that continuation is missing.. Alishbah is convincing though as the young widow..

@Maat: I'm pissed with Saman now.. Its plain disgusting if she decides to have an affair with Azar after all that she did with Aimen..

'

I just started teaching tutions this week.. and the time is 7:30 to 9 .. so i missed everything last week except ek nazar meri taraf.. and now i'm not getting time to watch maat and humsafar online.. someone tell me something special happened this week in these serials or not?? just post brief written update if possible..

@ ek nazar meri taraf... yeah.. the scope was on  Alishba from last 2 weeks because of the death of Haider.. but that girl amazed me with her acting.. she is so like able. i love its OST too..

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Joined: 03 September 2006

Posts: 11904

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

So Saman ghatiya aur Faisal bewafook ki shaadi toh ho gayi...but shaadi ke din hi Azaar ek be-gharait shaks bangaya! By the time this show plays out, I'm going to run out of 'honorable' adjectives for these characters LOL


Originally posted by howzzat



@Maat: I'm pissed with Saman now.. Its plain disgusting if she decides to have an affair with Azar after all that she did with Aimen..



Tum logon ka kya hoga sachi. Abhi toh Saman ne kuch bhi nahin kiya...abhi aagey aagey dekho woh karti kya hai...

howzzat...ah...yes she'll have an affair with Azar...but that's not the worst she'll do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingUsman.howzzat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Umera Ahmed FC (2)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

incandescence 1194 42088 24 July 2012 at 12:11pm
By Usman.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.