Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
LOL Usman! I dunno.. I may have to agree to disagree after all.. maybe I'm just oblivious to the flaws of Humsafar or I'd just rather be ignorant about it. Anyways :P
I've been enjoying watching Ayesha Khan and Ahsan Khan in Mere Chara Gar... that show is getting really interesting I think.. except the Shaista track, married to the old white guy. I just understand the relevance of it at all.. The main leads pairing is so good, I feel like watching Paarsa all over again. It has to be my fave show of Ayesha Khan.. Even Mere Chara Gar is by the same director of Paarsa, Siraj-ul-Haque.. Has he done any more good shows?

@Farah: If you reading this? Have you read Mere Chara Gar by Rukhsana Nigar? I'm just wanting to know if its a happy ending or not? Also what does Mere Chara Gar mean?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

LOL Usman! I dunno.. I may have to agree to disagree after all.. maybe I'm just oblivious to the flaws of Humsafar or I'd just rather be ignorant about it. Anyways :P
I've been enjoying watching Ayesha Khan and Ahsan Khan in Mere Chara Gar... that show is getting really interesting I think.. except the Shaista track, married to the old white guy. I just understand the relevance of it at all.. The main leads pairing is so good, I feel like watching Paarsa all over again. It has to be my fave show of Ayesha Khan.. Even Mere Chara Gar is by the same director of Paarsa, Siraj-ul-Haque.. Has he done any more good shows?

@Farah: If you reading this? Have you read Mere Chara Gar by Rukhsana Nigar? I'm just wanting to know if its a happy ending or not? Also what does Mere Chara Gar mean?

Hey.. so we'll have to use the agree to disagree wala option LOL
btw, charagar means the one who solves your problem (i think, not sure though) so may be it is referred to God... I have seen a couple of epis , found it interesting.. will try to catch the remaining epis this weekend.. 

are you watching ek nazar meri taraf on geo?

howzzat

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

Hey.. so we'll have to use the agree to disagree wala option LOL
btw, charagar means the one who solves your problem (i think, not sure though) so may be it is referred to God... I have seen a couple of epis , found it interesting.. will try to catch the remaining epis this weekend.. 

are you watching ek nazar meri taraf on geo?

Oh you must watch it. I think its one of the best shows on air other than the ones mostly hyped. I don't think I've seen a single creation on the showLOL

Is Ek Nazar good? I saw promos of the show.. I kinda like Alishba Yousuf but Mahnoor Baloch not so much.. so I didnt knw whether to give it a tryLOL

I caught up with Jalpari last weekend.. I found it quite interesting too.. I expected it to be bad, but I was quite impressed. Its by the same director of Humsafar... Not a good looking cast as Humsafar but the story is pretty good. I think Neelam Muneer and Adnan Siddiqui are convincing in their roles..

Also do check out Qisaah Char Darvesh on ARYLOL its hilarious... especially Shagufta Ejaz's character has me in splits all the time.. reminds me of Sehma Chaudry from TKAB!LOL

Usman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Oh you must watch it. I think its one of the best shows on air other than the ones mostly hyped. I don't think I've seen a single creation on the showLOLwill watch the remaining epis this weekend.. i hope there is not test on monday Ouch

Is Ek Nazar good? I saw promos of the show.. I kinda like Alishba Yousuf but Mahnoor Baloch not so much.. so I didnt knw whether to give it a tryLOL I like alishba too.. she is not the best of actress...but she something very endearing about it.. and also she does not try too hard to look pretty.. i find her very cute..Tongue Mahnoor i dont like her much.. but her track is good in this one.. it suits her personality.. i'm liking this one.. though the last two epis were kind of drag because they mourning over the death of ghar ka beta..

Also do check out Qisaah Char Darvesh on ARYLOL its hilarious... especially Shagufta Ejaz's character has me in splits all the time.. reminds me of Sehma Chaudry from TKAB!LOL
i have seen the promos of this show.. it looked funny.. i'll watch it if time permits..

howzzat

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

I didnt follow this story regularly...kabhi kabhi beech beech se parh leti thee...and right now, when i am thinking abt it, i think i read its end...but now, i am mixing it with another similar  story...itna theek se yaad nahi hai mujhe, is story ka...but as far as my instinct tells me, i think this story had a happy ending...you better confirm it with someone else...baad mein mujhe mat pakarna...if it doesnt have a happy end..but my gut feeingl is tht, it had a happy ending

Edited by farahs_6 - 16 November 2011 at 12:40pm

howzzat

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Really liked today's Maat! Some very well done moments. Yeah, pace is slow...but then it's all cohesive and things seem gradual, normal, real...as long as it seems so, no complaints from me.

Ab agle episode mein Saman ghatiya aur Faisal kaminey ki shaadi hojayegi! Happy dance 2 Then we'll get to see what happens ahead Evil Smile

nimrah

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Really liked today's Maat! Some very well done moments. Yeah, pace is slow...but then it's all cohesive and things seem gradual, normal, real...as long as it seems so, no complaints from me.

Ab agle episode mein Saman ghatiya aur Faisal kaminey ki shaadi hojayegi! Happy dance 2 Then we'll get to see what happens ahead Evil Smile
i thought that they will get married in this episode...but now i have to wait another episode...i cant wait for faisal's pachtawa to start...btw..anyone else feel like slapping samanAngry

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happyviewer

i thought that they will get married in this episode...but now i have to wait another episode...i cant wait for faisal's pachtawa to start...btw..anyone else feel like slapping samanAngry

Well, this episode Aimen relented and told her mother that she should let Saman/Faisal get married...and Khala came over to set a date, etc. so next episode mein hojayegi! Since it's on the 12th episode now (I think?), the story is going to pick up, pace and plot wise both!

And the better question is, who WOULDN'T want to slap Saman? :fiery::lol:

Edited by make-believe - 20 November 2011 at 11:50am

-shabz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top