Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Nadia Jamil is in Durr-e-Shehwar as well. Yayyy! Now I'll definitely watch it. 

Is she the one who played FQ's first wife in ,''The Ghost''?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Umera Ahmed's FC (Page 144)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
News on Zindagi Gulzar Hai:

Fawad Khan as Zaroon (A good choice)

Sanam Saeed as Kashaf (*head desk*)

I want to KILL someone!! This is such a greatt story...they can't do this...I'm not going to watch it.

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Wow! I didnt know Humsafar had such crazy fan following on I-F! This show is big here.. If they open their own forum then toh Geet will get competition for the no.1 spot!!!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Aks I'll read when it finishes...sometime next year!

howzzat, it'll give competition for the #1 spot only because the people who watch Humsafar are actually from the Geet crowd LOL 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random sharing...I love this song!

"Buzurgoun ne mujh se poochha...yeh mulk kaise chalega? Mujhe yeh fikar nahi hai ke yeh mulk kaise chalega...mujhe fikar yeh hai ke aise hi na chalta rahe!" LOL

My two favourite parts:

"Ab toh dukh hota hai yaar..."
"Koi nai, abhi bhi bohot naik log baaki hain iss duniya mein."  :rolls::lol:

"Buzurgoun ne mujh se poocha, naik kaun hai, yeh toh bata? Buzurgoun ko main yeh bola...hhhmmm...naik woh hai jisko mauqa nahi mila!"  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-incandescence

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Lol make-believe, I watch Humsafar too! And i've never seen a single episode of Geet .. Haha! What have you been upto lately? Been missing here eh!

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Am i the only one who feels that admins of Umera Ahmed official page on FB are quite rude at times.. they dont take criticism against UA very well and revert back in a rude manner even if it is a positive criticism.. I can understand people asking same question again and again irks you sometimes but you can handle it with dignity without getting rude..

as for Aks.. i have read all four episodes up till now and i do agree with those who are saying that Aks is actually Chirya.. this thought crossed my mind after reading the fourth episode since there were quite alot of similarities between the two characters.. i might be wrong though.. and that last scene was indeed horrifying ...
i was actually disappointed by 3rd episode and up to some extend by 4th episode too.. b'cos i started reading this novel for its supernatural element which completely vanished in 3rd and 4th epi... also the pace is a bit slow as nothing much happened in 4th epi till the last scene.. 

Maat, i feel. is a disappointment.. they are dragging it.. many scenes which do not make much sence could have been avoided.. they need to spice up things otherwise it is getting boring

and Humsafar's last epi was also wasted on Khizer & Asher's blossoming romance, nothing much happened in it.. you wait for a serial for a whole week and in the end you get some mushy mushy coochie coo moments between the lead couple.. you are bound to get disappointed.. 

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howzzat

Lol make-believe, I watch Humsafar too! And i've never seen a single episode of Geet .. Haha! What have you been upto lately? Been missing here eh!

I was talking generally about that demographic of teenage girls who'll fawn over anything that looks good even if it doesn't have a significant story...and you're clearly an exception in case of Humsafar to that, howzzat LOL

I've been right here! Just a little busy, and since the shows are weekly, with not a lot to speak of them, didn't have much to say. Last week's Maat I haven't seen yet.

Originally posted by Usman.

Maat, i feel. is a disappointment.. they are dragging it.. many scenes which do not make much sence could have been avoided.. they need to spice up things otherwise it is getting boring

and Humsafar's last epi was also wasted on Khizer & Asher's blossoming romance, nothing much happened in it.. you wait for a serial for a whole week and in the end you get some mushy mushy coochie coo moments between the lead couple.. you are bound to get disappointed..

Re: Maat...I think that's just the premise of the show...it feels as if it isn't really anything that can be 'spiced' up in any way. Only people who want to watch something other than or a little different from love stories will continue seeing it, I guess. Let's see...the show is still in a phase where it hasn't hit its trump card...QeT wasn't too great in the middle episodes, very draggy and slow actually...but then it had a solid tie up which more than made up for everything.

And Humsafar's last episode 'wasted' on blossoming romance! LOL Arey, everyone watching that show was waiting for this 'mushy coochie coo' stuff only LOL Abhi toh aage aur baaki hai! But really...it isn't a show you should be watching with many expectations...especially in terms of story line...it can hardly even be expected to have a twist or surprising point...

Usman.howzzat

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Watched last week's Maat today in passing. I have to say...Saman ki kharabi mein Aimen ka bada haath hai. As a sister, she should have NEVER hidden her mistakes...that is one of the worst things we can do...let those younger than us especially get away with things that aren't right just because they are 'young'...just because we think 'theek hojayenge'...rubbish. Do chamaat lagati usko. Akal thikaane lag jaati jab sar ghoomta. If only people understood that parde daalne se koi 'theek' nahi hojata. When you hide someone else's lie, you do a great disfavour to yourself and them...sooner or later.

-sourire-Usman.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top