Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Usman.

I just started teaching tutions this week.. and the time is 7:30 to 9 .. so i missed everything last week except ek nazar meri taraf.. and now i'm not getting time to watch maat and humsafar online.. someone tell me something special happened this week in these serials or not?? just post brief written update if possible..

I skipped through Humsafar...Ashar has gone off the deep end in his illogical anger and 'narazgi' about Khizar/Khirad...he's not communicating with her, being rude, etc. and she's miserable because she has no idea why in the world he's acting like this. She's pregnant, mother-in-law knows, but Ashar doesn't yet and she plans on surprising him. Meanwhile apparently that psycho chipkoo Khizar is actually head over heels in love with Sara and hates that she won't move on from Ashar, whom he can't stand. In the precap for the next episode, they show the misunderstanding between Ashar/Khirad becoming full-blown and she is locked out of the house, screaming and pleading to be let back in...those 'intense' waale scenes from the initial promos and OST where she's crying and all.

In Maat, Saman and Faisal got married. Faisal had to take a five lac loan from Aazar to fulfill all of Maharani Saman's wishes. Aazar's wife (Saleha) doesn't like Saman one bit...Aazar went off the deep end of both stupidity and shamelessness when he saw Saman...that too on the night of her wedding...now he's 'dreaming' about her :rolleyes: Baaki, Faisal's mom/Aimen and her mom were as usual not happy with whatever's happening...Aimen breaks down in front of her mother and tells her that Saman ne 'mere saath bohot zyaati ki hai...lekin maine usko maaf kar diya hai.' Saman ghatiya on the night of the wedding is drooling on an expensive jewelry set given as a gift to her by Aazar and Saleha...she pays no attention to the mere ring Faisal gets her as a gift from his side, which miffs him (surprise, surprise.) In the preview, Saman/Faisal are arguing, Khala/Aimen are given Saman gyaan about modesty/appearance which she rebuts with her usual behaviour, and then some upcoming friction between Khala/Saman.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Originally posted by: howzzat

@make-believe: Daam is just fantastic yaar.. I don't think we can EVER get tired of that show... Zara and Maliha's characters are just something else.. koi aur muqabla nahin ho sakta kissi se..

Very true...some of the scenes in this show are just a class apart. The way this story is weaved with the effect and impact of so many relationships in tow is brilliant...👍🏼 

I just saw the promo of the 'Kaafir' show you mentioned 🤣🤣🤣 Can't expect anything less from Humayun Saeed! :worship:
Usman. thumbnail
thanx alot make-believe for the updates.. 
i'm giving humsafar a miss definitely .. might watch maat if time permits.. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

thanx alot make-believe for the updates.. 

i'm giving humsafar a miss definitely .. might watch maat if time permits.. 

what grades are you tutoring?😊...dont go all BB5 on the poor kids.😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Usman, Farah...Did you guys read the 5th epi of Aks? The first time an episode didn't end on a surprising note. Even I think now that Chirya is Aks...the only thing that stops me from believing this is the fact that it's too predictable given UA's style of writing...be it Man-o-Salwa or LaHasil...she has used this story telling technique to generate intrigue a lot before too. There's a scene that's connected to the last scene of 4th epi but UA used no names there just PRONOUNS (head desk)...Khair one thing is clear from that scene that it wasn't Sher Dil who was involved in the incident with Chirya...or maybe she did it deliberately to throw us off and it is indeed Sherdil only...but then that Aks being Chirya theory can't be applied here if it's Sherdil...grrr...someone kidnap UA for me. I'm not reading any other story by UA in episode form EVERR.

I'm jealous of everyone who's waiting for Aks to end so they can read it all together. It's unfair that we have to go through all this every month...aur yeh log araam se poori story aik saath parh leinge...

is aks another serial of umera? is it on air these days? ehich channel?
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

what grades are you tutoring?😊...dont go all BB5 on the poor kids.😆

I teach i-com (intermediate in commerce) students .. 

@bold.. whenever they irritate me.. i tell them "spare me" 😆😆
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

is aks another serial of umera? is it on air these days? ehich channel?

no its not a serial.. its an episodic novel which is being published in some magazine on monthly basis.. though all the episodes which have been published so far are available online too..
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Usman - in that Pooja Mishra style? 😛 Effective tou tabhi hoga.. 😆

Awww.. I LOVED Amina Sheikh in that scene. She looked so pretty and that was some awesome acting when goes all crying.. Itni achi amma, behen aur khala. Saman KIS pe chali gayi!? 😆 And I really liked how Azar's wife was so pissed off with Saman.. Aik ankh nahi bhayi usko.. 😆

Humsafar is such a rage here nowadays.. Everyone is talking about Humsafar.. Its annoying.. 😆 I got a text message saying Pakistan is obsessed with 2 things nowadays.. Imran Khan and Humsafar! 😆 I was like that's SO true.. 😆 Fawad Khan has a huge hand in making the show a hit.. 😛
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrah

Usman - in that Pooja Mishra style? 😛 Effective tou tabhi hoga.. 😆

of course.. 'spare me' is incomplete without PM style..😆
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ughh...you guys finished it?! Now I have to make another one...sigh...it seems like a chore...but I don't want anyone else to make it too. I'll make the next one tomorrow...till then NO ONE will post anything after this post.