Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed's FC - Page 118

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: happyviewer

i thought that they will get married in this episode...but now i have to wait another episode...i cant wait for faisal's pachtawa to start...btw..anyone else feel like slapping saman😑

Well, this episode Aimen relented and told her mother that she should let Saman/Faisal get married...and Khala came over to set a date, etc. so next episode mein hojayegi! Since it's on the 12th episode now (I think?), the story is going to pick up, pace and plot wise both!

And the better question is, who WOULDN'T want to slap Saman? :fiery::lol:
Edited by make-believe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina Sheikh is such a good actor! The nuances and transitions she puts into even a simple character in sketch like Aimen come across so well. Loved her in the last scene between Aimen and her mother.

So Saman ghatiya aur Faisal bewafook ki shaadi toh ho gayi...but shaadi ke din hi Azaar ek be-gharait shaks bangaya! By the time this show plays out, I'm going to run out of 'honorable' adjectives for these characters πŸ˜†
Rewatching Daam tonight 😊 A few things I noticed:

It's sad that despite being such nice people and wonderful, supportive, kind folks, Maliha and Junaid's parents couldn't see the 'happiness' of their children...either one of them...as both of them were unfortunate in terms of marital joy...

The way the screenplay is written is so SUBTLE and fantastic...you notice on a rewatch just how perceptively they've added in scenes to show transitions, to show slight changes, feelings, etc...perfectly conceived and put together. A lot of the credit for that goes to MJ for making the show even more 'intelligently' put together because of how smartly she's directed it...one thing I noticed throughout was that in a majority of scenes, the characters are DOING something while going through the dialogues...either they'll be studying, folding clothes, sewing, putting place mats on a table, doing household chores, etc. etc...which is what adds that feel of realism to the story...that is why it feels so NATURAL...because they're not just standing there like statues, delivering their lines or having a conversation with someone...between the director and actors, they've added in these nuances to the screenplay themselves, which has a huge part in making the show what it turned out like...

Also, another running quirk...Zara always says "Hello" to Junaid when they meet, in that formal voice of hers :) From the beginning to the end...be it in the earlier timeline, or seven years later when they meet at the mall :) Just something of a pattern that made me smile!
Edited by make-believe - 12 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-phH49LXtg[/YOUTUBE]
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Usman, Farah...Did you guys read the 5th epi of Aks? The first time an episode didn't end on a surprising note. Even I think now that Chirya is Aks...the only thing that stops me from believing this is the fact that it's too predictable given UA's style of writing...be it Man-o-Salwa or LaHasil...she has used this story telling technique to generate intrigue a lot before too. There's a scene that's connected to the last scene of 4th epi but UA used no names there just PRONOUNS (head desk)...Khair one thing is clear from that scene that it wasn't Sher Dil who was involved in the incident with Chirya...or maybe she did it deliberately to throw us off and it is indeed Sherdil only...but then that Aks being Chirya theory can't be applied here if it's Sherdil...grrr...someone kidnap UA for me. I'm not reading any other story by UA in episode form EVERR.

I'm jealous of everyone who's waiting for Aks to end so they can read it all together. It's unfair that we have to go through all this every month...aur yeh log araam se poori story aik saath parh leinge...
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Usman: I am amazed by Meray Chara Gar.. Its just so dark.. matlab the consequences are theek thaak and all but the treatment is just really good. Ayesha is doing a really good job and Ahsan  is also very convincing as Rafiq.. One show I really like waiting for every week along with Hamsafar.. Hamsafar ki baat karein toh its really another engaging show, since next week will be the twist that will change the show completely.. Initially I didnt even mind Khizer, but now I think he's much more hateable than Sara too.. I don't like the fact that Asher will kick Khirad out next week.. That precap really haunted me alot.. Khirad knocking ki koi darwaza khol de.. especially since Khirad has told Asher ki, '' tumhare alawa mera koi nahin hai.. aap mere sab kuch hain..'' I know, its just a show lekin it seems too real to me! Mere zehen par itna kabza kar liya iss show ne.. yeh bilkul acchi baat nahin hai :(
Ek Nazar Meri Taraf is ok too, lekin they keep shifting the timeline too much.. Mahnoor aati hai toh kabhi chali jaati that continuation is missing.. Alishbah is convincing though as the young widow..

@Maat: I'm pissed with Saman now.. Its plain disgusting if she decides to have an affair with Azar after all that she did with Aimen..

@incandescence: Neeyat ended finally.. Kaafir starts tomorrow.. Excited? Story looks now na?

@make-believe: Daam is just fantastic yaar.. I don't think we can EVER get tired of that show... Zara and Maliha's characters are just something else.. koi aur muqabla nahin ho sakta kissi se..
Edited by howzzat - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: incandescence

Usman, Farah...Did you guys read the 5th epi of Aks? The first time an episode didn't end on a surprising note. Even I think now that Chirya is Aks...the only thing that stops me from believing this is the fact that it's too predictable given UA's style of writing...be it Man-o-Salwa or LaHasil...she has used this story telling technique to generate intrigue a lot before too. There's a scene that's connected to the last scene of 4th epi but UA used no names there just PRONOUNS (head desk)...Khair one thing is clear from that scene that it wasn't Sher Dil who was involved in the incident with Chirya...or maybe she did it deliberately to throw us off and it is indeed Sherdil only...but then that Aks being Chirya theory can't be applied here if it's Sherdil...grrr...someone kidnap UA for me. I'm not reading any other story by UA in episode form EVERR.

I'm jealous of everyone who's waiting for Aks to end so they can read it all together. It's unfair that we have to go through all this every month...aur yeh log araam se poori story aik saath parh leinge...

no, i m yet to read this week's epi since it is not yet upload on UA fan page on FB.. they usually update it on 1st of the month.. so i'll have to wait for a few days  will post my views after reading it..
Usman. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: howzzat

@Usman: I am amazed by Meray Chara Gar.. Its just so dark.. matlab the consequences are theek thaak and all but the treatment is just really good. Ayesha is doing a really good job and Ahsan  is also very convincing as Rafiq.. One show I really like waiting for every week along with Hamsafar.. Hamsafar ki baat karein toh its really another engaging show, since next week will be the twist that will change the show completely.. Initially I didnt even mind Khizer, but now I think he's much more hateable than Sara too.. I don't like the fact that Asher will kick Khirad out next week.. That precap really haunted me alot.. Khirad knocking ki koi darwaza khol de.. especially since Khirad has told Asher ki, '' tumhare alawa mera koi nahin hai.. aap mere sab kuch hain..'' I know, its just a show lekin it seems too real to me! Mere zehen par itna kabza kar liya iss show ne.. yeh bilkul acchi baat nahin hai :(
Ek Nazar Meri Taraf is ok too, lekin they keep shifting the timeline too much.. Mahnoor aati hai toh kabhi chali jaati that continuation is missing.. Alishbah is convincing though as the young widow..

@Maat: I'm pissed with Saman now.. Its plain disgusting if she decides to have an affair with Azar after all that she did with Aimen..

'

I just started teaching tutions this week.. and the time is 7:30 to 9 .. so i missed everything last week except ek nazar meri taraf.. and now i'm not getting time to watch maat and humsafar online.. someone tell me something special happened this week in these serials or not?? just post brief written update if possible..

@ ek nazar meri taraf... yeah.. the scope was on  Alishba from last 2 weeks because of the death of Haider.. but that girl amazed me with her acting.. she is so like able. i love its OST too..
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

So Saman ghatiya aur Faisal bewafook ki shaadi toh ho gayi...but shaadi ke din hi Azaar ek be-gharait shaks bangaya! By the time this show plays out, I'm going to run out of 'honorable' adjectives for these characters πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: howzzat

Tum logon ka kya hoga sachi. Abhi toh Saman ne kuch bhi nahin kiya...abhi aagey aagey dekho woh karti kya hai...

howzzat...ah...yes she'll have an affair with Azar...but that's not the worst she'll do.
I read spoilers somewhere about the future story :D Saman ghatiya ke liye aur bhi acche acche adjectives use karne ko milenge aage! :cool: 

Aamina looked so pretty in this scene! :inlove: