Celebrity Fan Clubs

Umera Ahmed's FC - Page 115

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
News on Zindagi Gulzar Hai:

Fawad Khan as Zaroon (A good choice)

Sanam Saeed as Kashaf (*head desk*)

I want to KILL someone!! This is such a greatt story...they can't do this...I'm not going to watch it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! I didnt know Humsafar had such crazy fan following on I-F! This show is big here.. If they open their own forum then toh Geet will get competition for the no.1 spot!!!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aks I'll read when it finishes...sometime next year!

howzzat, it'll give competition for the #1 spot only because the people who watch Humsafar are actually from the Geet crowd 😆 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random sharing...I love this song!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VSESualQbg [/YOUTUBE]

"Buzurgoun ne mujh se poochha...yeh mulk kaise chalega? Mujhe yeh fikar nahi hai ke yeh mulk kaise chalega...mujhe fikar yeh hai ke aise hi na chalta rahe!" ðŸ˜†

My two favourite parts:

"Ab toh dukh hota hai yaar..."
"Koi nai, abhi bhi bohot naik log baaki hain iss duniya mein."  :rolls::lol:

"Buzurgoun ne mujh se poocha, naik kaun hai, yeh toh bata? Buzurgoun ko main yeh bola...hhhmmm...naik woh hai jisko mauqa nahi mila!"  🤣 ðŸ¤£ 🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 
notavailable thumbnail
Lol make-believe, I watch Humsafar too! And i've never seen a single episode of Geet .. Haha! What have you been upto lately? Been missing here eh!
Usman. thumbnail
Am i the only one who feels that admins of Umera Ahmed official page on FB are quite rude at times.. they dont take criticism against UA very well and revert back in a rude manner even if it is a positive criticism.. I can understand people asking same question again and again irks you sometimes but you can handle it with dignity without getting rude..

as for Aks.. i have read all four episodes up till now and i do agree with those who are saying that Aks is actually Chirya.. this thought crossed my mind after reading the fourth episode since there were quite alot of similarities between the two characters.. i might be wrong though.. and that last scene was indeed horrifying ...
i was actually disappointed by 3rd episode and up to some extend by 4th episode too.. b'cos i started reading this novel for its supernatural element which completely vanished in 3rd and 4th epi... also the pace is a bit slow as nothing much happened in 4th epi till the last scene.. 

Maat, i feel. is a disappointment.. they are dragging it.. many scenes which do not make much sence could have been avoided.. they need to spice up things otherwise it is getting boring

and Humsafar's last epi was also wasted on Khizer & Asher's blossoming romance, nothing much happened in it.. you wait for a serial for a whole week and in the end you get some mushy mushy coochie coo moments between the lead couple.. you are bound to get disappointed.. 
This content was originally posted by: howzzat

Lol make-believe, I watch Humsafar too! And i've never seen a single episode of Geet .. Haha! What have you been upto lately? Been missing here eh!

I was talking generally about that demographic of teenage girls who'll fawn over anything that looks good even if it doesn't have a significant story...and you're clearly an exception in case of Humsafar to that, howzzat 😆

I've been right here! Just a little busy, and since the shows are weekly, with not a lot to speak of them, didn't have much to say. Last week's Maat I haven't seen yet.

This content was originally posted by: Usman.

Maat, i feel. is a disappointment.. they are dragging it.. many scenes which do not make much sence could have been avoided.. they need to spice up things otherwise it is getting boring

and Humsafar's last epi was also wasted on Khizer & Asher's blossoming romance, nothing much happened in it.. you wait for a serial for a whole week and in the end you get some mushy mushy coochie coo moments between the lead couple.. you are bound to get disappointed..

Re: Maat...I think that's just the premise of the show...it feels as if it isn't really anything that can be 'spiced' up in any way. Only people who want to watch something other than or a little different from love stories will continue seeing it, I guess. Let's see...the show is still in a phase where it hasn't hit its trump card...QeT wasn't too great in the middle episodes, very draggy and slow actually...but then it had a solid tie up which more than made up for everything.

And Humsafar's last episode 'wasted' on blossoming romance! 😆 Arey, everyone watching that show was waiting for this 'mushy coochie coo' stuff only 😆 Abhi toh aage aur baaki hai! But really...it isn't a show you should be watching with many expectations...especially in terms of story line...it can hardly even be expected to have a twist or surprising point...
Watched last week's Maat today in passing. I have to say...Saman ki kharabi mein Aimen ka bada haath hai. As a sister, she should have NEVER hidden her mistakes...that is one of the worst things we can do...let those younger than us especially get away with things that aren't right just because they are 'young'...just because we think 'theek hojayenge'...rubbish. Do chamaat lagati usko. Akal thikaane lag jaati jab sar ghoomta. If only people understood that parde daalne se koi 'theek' nahi hojata. When you hide someone else's lie, you do a great disfavour to yourself and them...sooner or later.
Usman. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

Re: Maat...I think that's just the premise of the show...it feels as if it isn't really anything that can be 'spiced' up in any way. Only people who want to watch something other than or a little different from love stories will continue seeing it, I guess. Let's see...the show is still in a phase where it hasn't hit its trump card...QeT wasn't too great in the middle episodes, very draggy and slow actually...but then it had a solid tie up which more than made up for everything.

And Humsafar's last episode 'wasted' on blossoming romance! 😆 Arey, everyone watching that show was waiting for this 'mushy coochie coo' stuff only 😆 Abhi toh aage aur baaki hai! But really...it isn't a show you should be watching with many expectations...especially in terms of story line...it can hardly even be expected to have a twist or surprising point...

I agree about Q-e-t .. it was dragging in the middle episodes that i stopped watching it.. and almost same thing is happening with Maat.. i dont have that interest which i used to have in the beginning for this show.. may be it will pick up gradually.. 

@humsafar.. i dont know why but i seriously dont like these so called 'cute' scenes.. they remind me of DMG, MJHT and teenagers going ga-ga over them  i want the story to move forward.. I have seen the complete OST which indicates there is gonna be high voltage drama later on (correct me if i'm wrong here) so i am waiting for that
This content was originally posted by: Usman.

I agree about Q-e-t .. it was dragging in the middle episodes that i stopped watching it.. and almost same thing is happening with Maat.. i dont have that interest which i used to have in the beginning for this show.. may be it will pick up gradually.. 

@humsafar.. i dont know why but i seriously dont like these so called 'cute' scenes.. they remind me of DMG, MJHT and teenagers going ga-ga over them  i want the story to move forward.. I have seen the complete OST which indicates there is gonna be high voltage drama later on (correct me if i'm wrong here) so i am waiting for that

Yeah, hopefully Maat will pick up...or rather, I'm just waiting for a turn of fortunes on the show. Wish it had only 15 or so episodes...would have meant that the twist would come about sooner. Today's episode just enraged me more atop of last week's...have to say, UA is UNMATCHED in creating absolutely loathsome characters...first it was Arfeen's mother in MZZBN, then it was Moiz's mother in QeT and now Saman...each seems worse than the other. 

About Humsafar...the story later on with 'tragedy' and high drama is apparently because of suspicion and saas bahu stuff...Khirad will start going to university and this Khizar guy will start pursuing her...mistrust will grow between her and Ashar, and then Fareeda (Ashar's mom) will take advantage of it (probably at Sara's provocation) to throw her out of the house. Very typical. But maybe the way the angst will be treated will be worth watching...who knows!
notavailable thumbnail
@Usman: seriously, just coz there are happy scenes in the show doesn't mean its like DMG!! Isn't there happy stuff in life too, or we've just become accustomed to the bad things that we ignore the good ones coz of them.. Honestly I dont think the happy scenes in Humsafar are cliche.. A guy is just falling in love with his wife, someone he knew nothing about and its making him happy to realise that she is so much more different than he he expected at ALL.. and Khirad is realising that HE is the most important person for her in this world.. Isnt that a beautiful relationship between 2 people? Forget about the hype about the hotness of the actors and just think about the dynamics between the characters with an open mind.. Im sure you'll get where I'm coming from :-)

@Maat: still haven't watched this week's so no clue!

QeT i love that show... can just go on and on about how awesome UA is coz she wrote it!😆
Edited by howzzat - 12 years ago