Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hey Chupianz
how are u all 

----------------------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein-------------------------------------------

The Episode Starts with Divya Saying to Siddharth that what did i did that he is doing this to me.
Siddharth Says No Divya Just Relax I am Here.Viren Says to Sid what are you doing Sid.this girl should be punish.this Girl is the reason for Dadaji being in Hospital.Sid Says to Viren Listen to me for once.Siddharth Says to viren this is not the girl.Viren Says this girl is not our dushman ki ladki.Viren says if she is not this ladki then who is that ladki.

Scene Shift to Nivi telling to Sister that please do the treatment for my dad.Sister Says First you need to pay the fees and then we can start the Treatment.

Scene Shift to Hemlata and Pratap Coming to Hospital and Nivi Says it's good that you came.But Hemlata Removes the hand and Hemlata and Pratap goes to meet Sid Dadaji.Yash and Dadi sees it.Nivi says to Dadi that look they did not came here for papa.they did not even ask about how papa is

Dadi says to nivi that living for others is good but dying for others is fool.now it's your decision.now you can not be quiet.you need to give the answer to the world.

Divya says i do not believe that my bare papa can do this.there must be a misunderstanding.you know very well him.Sid Says that Nivi said everything infront of my dadaji.Divya says she must spoken b/c they must had said something to her that's why.Viren Says i will never forgive her and she will be punish you got it.

Viren looks at Dadaji and Says i am going outside.Viren is walking/going and Nivi is coming.
NivRen Ki takar hoti hai[just like precap]Viren Says hey.Nivi has flashback of how he saved her and Says tum.Viren Says Ha mein.in the morning i was in hurry but now how are you now.Nivi Says for kiske baat ke liye leaving my dad on the road.Viren says i did not leave him alone on the road but you were there with him maybe i saved you.Nivi Says i did not cared abt my life my dad was important to me and i cared abt my dad alot..Viren Says you are live and your dad will be live too.Nivi says i will not let anything happen to my dad until i am alive.Viren Says i knew it that time that's why i left him to you but you won't understand this.Viren leaves.

Scene Shif to Divya and Siddharth in a Coffe shop
Divya Says you need to take care of yourself.you need to take care of your dadaji and whole family.and now your brother is here too instead of solving problem he is creating problem.
Sidd Says how can i forget this nivi is also in this hospital.Sidd Says that Keshav uncle is also here at the hospital.Divya says i should go to her...

Scene Shift to keshav room at hospital and Divya comes
Divya Says Nivi.Nivi Says Divya Di..Divya Says Dadi what happened to bare papa...
Divya Says open your eyes bare papa talk to me bare papa.Divya says what happened here after i left...Divya says that Sidd was telling me that Bare papa did that...Nivi says that Sid never tried to find the truth out..Divya says but what's the truth Nivi...Dadi Says maybe you are not seeing it just like everyone else.Look at this[keshav].this is the truth b/c conscious men does not try to take his life from himself...

Scene Shift to Dadaji and Vandana[Hospital]
Vandana Says don't worry we will go home and talk about this when you get well.Dadaji says that their Puti will become our Bahu..Vandana Says to Dadaji that i need to tell you one thing but i never got a chance to tell you Siddharth Loves Keshav Bhai ke Beti[Nivedita]..Dadaji is shocked.and Have Flashback of what Naintara Dadi had said that atleast ask once who does Sid Loves...Vandana Says Nahi Bauji it's not your fault..this shaadi wan namunkeen...

Dadaji is not able to breathe..Vandana Says to Sister please look.Vandana Says call the doctor.
Doctor comes and Puts the oxygen mask.Nurses only one member can stay here...So Chanchal Stays...Doctor says to chanchal that his condition is very serious.but we are doing our best.

Chanchal says to bauji..how are u feeling now you are fine na?Bauji wants to say something.
Bauji says to chanchal that Siddharth Shaadi should happen with Naintara Dadi Ki Puti[nivi].
Dadaji nods his head and says sharma ki beti Nivedita..Dadaji says chanchal to call everyone here.Chanchal says you don't worry i will tell everyone.you need to rest.

Doctor tells chanchal to go outside..Yashodra Says to Chanchal what did doctor said..Chanchal Says that doctor told me that his condition is very serious..not well...
Chanchal says that bauji told me his last wish.His last wish was that Naintara Chachi ki Puti should be our Bahu.Chanchal says that Bauji want sidd to get marry to Divya.

Vandana is shocked while Chanchal,Hemlata and Pratap are Happy

Episode Ends on Chanchal Face

P.S.>>. Dadaji last wish was get sid marry to nivi but chanchal told everyone that his last wish was to get sid marry to divya

*PreCap*:::Viren saying to Sidd that in your eyes you have so much love for them.then will you make his last wish come true.viren you can think whatever you want but i can not marry to divya.Viren Says Why siddharth why but if i was in your place i would not think but marry her...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Pooji- - 05 October 2010 at 10:13am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

suecboddumuah143pragyakumarhabsfansdavisER_ER_YAalpha12kangna_2010ranmarzeeshan_husinchanVrushaliniKenpachiNelimiss_patel5harish_kenAnfalA HUGE FANnanda_gopap@rasshmuupiergattuSpottamushiCoCoa_19dhrashteeteri_susansihupiyualkapeg_pionneVarsha-01corvetteanna44shalini01suzi_bWater.mitzi11Omshanti1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update*5th October 2010*" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kangna_2010

kangna_2010

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
thank u Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
updated the rest of the update enjoy reading it!

HeavenlyDesignz

HeavenlyDesignz

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
thank u so much for the update

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Spot

Goldie

Spot

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. More lies... More complications... !

P.Kamaljit.Sean

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the lovely update. oh man this show is going really good. cant wait for tomorrow.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the update.........Oh my God!!! it is getting crazier and crazier by the day...........how many more wins will the evil Chanchal have??? By the way Dadaji's last wish has already been fulfilled............in the name of twists and turns don't know where the script is headedConfused............by the way is dadaji really dead???? without knowing Jawahar's truth????Shocked

P.Kamaljit.Sean

indiatvshow

indiatvshow

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Thank you!!

I started watching CCBM because of Nivi & Sid. I was talking to a lady last week from North India about CCBM in a conference meeting. When I told her eventhough I don't speak Hindi, but I do like to watch CCBM because of Nivi and Sid. I enjoy watching their love interest. She told me I better quit because they will never get them marry. Somehow they will break them up. Eventually she will end up with someone she doesn't love…that's how all the movies & soaps are in India. I told her not these two, they really in love. After today's Episode, I am beginning to wonder she was right.  I felt so sad for Nivi, why would hospitals refusing to treat pt's just because they do not have the fee. That's rude! What's up with Sid's mother? She is not standing up for her son---to me she is like a slave in that house.

I kind a like this Viren,  even though he is very aggressive ( just like his  parents). I hopping he would teach Nivi a lesson.  Nivi  has to stand up for her own self. She needs to stop relying on others. She always put others first…..to nice at times can put your life in jeopardy.  Divia is the only person nice to her from that family, I think that's why she is resisting her love from Sid or giving it up. Once she's realized what kind of behavior Vivi has she will open her eyes and smell the coffee---but it may be toooo late.  I do like this young guy but I like to see Nivi & Sid get marry.  His parents are the one who creating all this trouble for Nivi…I don't know how that going to work with his relationship with Nivi. I enjoyed watching a month Niv & Sid. Now it's depressing me (I know this is not real).  I believe falling in love not suffering each other. When two people are in love no one should stop them, they should get marry regardless of their family members.  Well guys, it's a pleasant knowing all of you. I love this Sawariya Piya songs, Thanks!!. I will keep reading the updates on & off…….but I can't stand seeing Nivi crying everyday anymore---I am crying more than her!!!!May be you guys should write the producers and ask them to bring Nivi & Sid together per haves I would watch it again….. I would Love to see them together on TV.  Once again, thanks  for the update in English & the Piya song. Love you all…take care…..:))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

puvinisuzi_bP.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top