Chat Clubs

~#Hangout Lounge #82 (Invites Only)#~MN (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Mystique

IF-Dazzler

Mystique

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
me gotta go............bye! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~#Hangout Lounge #82 (Invites Only)#~MN (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

princess_dj

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
ME back.......... what controversial pics.......... me wanna see too

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Temporary respite for DMG, old gang back
STARONE.IN

STAR One and Cinevistaas want to make sure that as their longest running show, Dill Mill Gayye nears its closure for its loyal viewers to watch the best.

STARONE.IN

The show that was to end on 15 October has now got an extension of two weeks and DMG will now end on 29 October. What can be looked forward to is that the old gang is coming back on the show and bid adieu to their fans in style, thereby leaving them mesmerised and spell bound. However, viewers' favourite Dr. Shilpa will make an early exit from the show as her track will conclude. Amongst the old gang Anjali (Sunaina Gulia), Atul (Pankit Thakker), Keerti (Sonia Singh) and Shubhankar (Ayaz Khan) are going to make a comeback.

Dr. Shilpa will come to know of Armaan and Riddhima's one night stand. She decides to leave Arman after she realises his obsession for Riddhima. Her exit will air sometime soon.

Creative Head, Palki Malhotra says, "Fans have gone berserk after the news of DMG ending has reached them. The response has been terrible and amazing at the same time. Going by the brickbats we have been receiving from the viewers, we had thought they would welcome the news but they have been demanding not to end the show. Both the channel and production house have been flooded with mails and text messages from fans. Guess old habits die hard. Going by the popular demand and considering the kind of popularity DMG enjoys, the channel has decided to extend it so that we can justify the old gang returning on the show and the conclusion. Time and again, I have said that DMG started as a happy show so it ought to have a happy ending too. With the old doctors returning, we are looking forward for the show to end with same gusto and madness."

Palki feels that the attempt to try infusing a different flavour into the show worked against the show. She explains, "DMG never had a story to tell initially. It was a moment driven show always. Later fans started demanding us to introduce a definite story to it and adhering to it we focused on the love angle of Armaan. We thought it will interest other audience too apart from the youth but it backfired. I won't say the show is doing bad but just that the TRPs have dipped. We did try to salvage the situation by bringing back Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand but couldn't win back our viewers."

Dr. Shilpa said, "My track will end soon and I will exit after realising that Armaan is obsessed with Riddhima. I enjoyed playing Dr. Shilpa more than Riddhima. Shilpa's character has a lot of variety to offer and even the look was appreciated by the audience and my fans."

Catch the last of Dill Mill Gayye as the entire gang comes back on the show as it reaches it last leg to entertain its fans for that one last time, Monday to Friday, 8:00 pm on STAR One.

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
isssh Dead that article is sooo high on blaaaah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_djBadtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
forum is too interesting to read LOL