Advice Corner
Advice Corner

India-Forums

Ingoring-Update page 22-feel like killing myslef ! (Page 3)

divyachandresh Senior Member
divyachandresh
divyachandresh

Posted: 14 October 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
no one repleying
.Selena-Lauren. IF-Dazzler
.Selena-Lauren.
.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hey Divya,

Don't worry,
all guys are like this especially when they are having trouble in telling their feelings to a girl.

You said theres a party right?
Well then thats the best place to try and talk to him,
Go up to him if hes alone or with his friends, and start talking generally, and if hes commenting back, give a hint by saying how come you've been ignoring me all this time; in a joking way, don't be too serious. Also try to talk to him a week or day before the party, like saying; Hey (Blank), are you going to that party tomorrow? I heard it's going to be fun, and If he replies yeah, just say I'll see you there, give him a mesmerizing smile and walk off. (LOL, I know this sounds cheesey, but trust me it worked with my friend) ROFL

Hope everything works out okay,
Good luck,

Ebony.x

P.S: Do update after the party on how he was reacting.x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

divyachandresh
divyachandresh

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ebony.

Hey Divya,

Don't worry,
all guys are like this especially when they are having trouble in telling their feelings to a girl.

You said theres a party right?
Well then thats the best place to try and talk to him,
Go up to him if hes alone or with his friends, and start talking generally, and if hes commenting back, give a hint by saying how come you've been ignoring me all this time; in a joking way, don't be too serious. Also try to talk to him a week or day before the party, like saying; Hey (Blank), are you going to that party tomorrow? I heard it's going to be fun, and If he replies yeah, just say I'll see you there, give him a mesmerizing smile and walk off. (LOL, I know this sounds cheesey, but trust me it worked with my friend) ROFL

Hope everything works out okay,
Good luck,

Ebony.x

P.S: Do update after the party on how he was reacting.x

thanks for  repleying

ur right
iam going to tallk to him that party

but i will ask him that are we friends or is our friendship is over ?

i want to know waht he say when i ask him that

if he says that our friendship is over then i will MOVE ON......

The party is on November 13 its a diwali party i think

so i will let u knowBig smile

wish me good luckWink

Edited by divyachandresh - 17 October 2010 at 2:14am
divyachandresh
divyachandresh

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Party UpDate - CryCryCry
CryCry

when i enter the party   he is siiting on the chair  and i enter from the door  he looks at me
but there was other  boy with me so he looked at me smiled and then iam just like whatever
he kept on staring at me the whole party , so i try to go near him alot and wallk by him , then i tryed to sit somewhere  where he can see me , so i look at him and he looks at me  we both are staring at eachother but in he's eyes i can really see that he wants to tallk to me

he keeps  looking at me  but here the sad newsCry HE DID NOT TALLK TO ME AT ALL

but here is one thing i noicted now that he not tallking with me but he kept on tallking with my parents , like he help my dad alot at the party to set up the stuff at the party and he helped my dad put away stuff in our car.

so whats the point he love me but doe not tallk with me and goes tallk with my parents and my sister but not me at all Cry

well then the party got ened and evrything was done  then i  went to the bench and sat there

he kept on coming there  trying to impress me by jumpig high to touch the door and fighting with others boys just to impress me but thenn my dad car came i left and then but when i was wallking out at the door he was looking at me

so sad
i dont what to do now with him

only god knows now that what will happen with me and him

do u have any advice guys

divya

Edited by divyachandresh - 14 November 2010 at 4:21pm

burgerchaap

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Aw, you totally should've confronted him! If he was staring during the whole time, maybe he wanted you to make the 'move'. But this guy is beyond my comprehension, he stares but doesn't talk! :/

Though if you really want him to talk to you, I have an idea. It's a bit stupid, but it worked with for my friend. If you have his phone number, call him (if you don't, try to get it by a mutual friend or something). But don't ask for him..say hey, this is Divya (as in you!), can you give the phone to Marc (basically any random name).. and then if he says wrong number, start creating a conversation, like if you recognized his voice and say what's up and how are you? Did you have a good time at the party? etc.. :P
_________
Oh and no offense, but you should read "He's just not that into you", I don't know whether it's your case or not...but that book OPENED my eyes when it comes to boys. Smile

.Selena-Lauren.

divyachandresh
divyachandresh

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pianofied.

Aw, you totally should've confronted him! If he was staring during the whole time, maybe he wanted you to make the 'move'. But this guy is beyond my comprehension, he stares but doesn't talk! :/

Though if you really want him to talk to you, I have an idea. It's a bit stupid, but it worked with for my friend. If you have his phone number, call him (if you don't, try to get it by a mutual friend or something). But don't ask for him..say hey, this is Divya (as in you!), can you give the phone to Marc (basically any random name).. and then if he says wrong number, start creating a conversation, like if you recognized his voice and say what's up and how are you? Did you have a good time at the party? etc.. :P
_________
Oh and no offense, but you should read "He's just not that into you", I don't know whether it's your case or not...but that book OPENED my eyes when it comes to boys. Smile

i dont want to call him
i might get in trouble iam still 15  young age
is there any other way ??
divyachandresh
divyachandresh

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyachandresh

Originally posted by Pianofied.

_________

i dont want to call him
i might get in trouble iam still 15  young age
is there any other way ??

by the way i am going to school tomoroow

we are in same high school

i see him in the hallways

should i do something or say somthing

plz helpCry

Edited by divyachandresh - 14 November 2010 at 7:07pm
burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
When you see him in the hallways, does he stare even then? I don't know...if I were you I'd go up to him and tell him what I truly feel for him and wouldn't even care what he thinks about me. If you really like this guy - tell him, ask him why does he constantly stare, why doesn't he talk to you like he used to, is he embarrassed of you, why is it that he tries to impress you..basically, show him who's boss. :))

Go to top