Advice Corner

Ingoring-Update page 22-feel like killing myslef ! (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

^Too shy? Seriously? Fine. If you don't wanna talk to him, drop it.
End this. It's driving us insane. And tell me something. Do you not have friends? Why don't you tell them and maybe they can give you advice because they actually know you?

yes iam shy and iam not saying i dont wanna tallk to him ... i do wanna tallk to him but i just dont know what to say to him anymore... its just when i try to tallk to him i get all nervous. n iam sarced when i tallk to him what he's repsone whould be ? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ingoring-Update page 22-feel like killing myslef ! (Page 24)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Uh-huh. Yeah. But you ignored my question. Do you not have friends in real life or something? =/ 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranee..Selena-Lauren.Samraat_92Howlarious

.Anamika.

IF-Dazzler

.Anamika.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Divya, I live in Canada as well. And trust me, my parents are very strict. When they found out I had a boyfriend, it was pure hell for me. But after that, I did nothing but study. I would literally get up 6 in the morning and do math before going to school and then come back home, eat and then do more homework and more school. I did a lot of physics competitions in that time, biology clubs, etc. I didn't even win anything but I really improved my grades and my parents were very proud of me.

What you're going through right now is going to end one day when you will have to make more important choices in life - what is your goal? Your future job? Career? I'm probably not old enough and mature enough myself to be giving advice but I don't want to be rude to you because I don't know you at all.

Get off of facebook, msn, even india-forums if you have to but concentrate on what's important in your life - your future. I hate seeing highschool kids going around  talking about death and killing themselves. It's a waste of life. You have potential! Use it for something that will help you in life! A boyfriend will not make you happy. But making goals, fulfilling them and doing something with your life with make you and your parents proud.

Please don't ignore this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dipz22-Swetha-Angel-Jot.baz786burgerchaapLeveHowlarious

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyachandresh

i agree with all u said... let me tell u first guy is still in the school and he looks at me still but i learned to ingore him now cause i dont have any feelings for him.

second guy...  everything is getting confusing bewtten us ... u say he is not staring but he stares ... he looks at me everywhere i go.  u say that i should confort him ... i do want to but iam very shy and sarced and i dont know what to say to him. ( tell me what should i tallk to him about ?) but know we stop tallking cause he does not come to school alot 
and when he does he gives me a smile and thats all.Anyways u right i should be focoused on studies iam trying to. but i do want to tallk to him once but dont know what to say to him ? sumtimes i just want to forget evrything and start again from friends but iam very shy to tell him that.

Oh Glad finally u took my comment in da positive sense.. Big smile did'nt ignored it nd finally replied to it..LOL
Okie let me say dat u r right nd da 2nd guy is really staring at u.. (maybe he hav some reason Or he just like staring gals like da 1st guy..Wink) bt u can also ignore him like da 1st guy na.. obviuosly u also stare at him dats y u know dat he stares at u.. otherwise how u will get to know abt it..Confused If he gives u smile den u can also give him smile Smile nd den MOVE ON..Big smile nd if u will ignore him den he will also leave staring at u.. u just hav to ignore weather he is staring at u OR not.. y u r sooo much bothered abt it..?Confused nd if u r bothered abt it den simpy confront him nd ask him dat u said dat "Ur parents dont allow u to be in relationship with any gal now.. u blocked me 4rm fb.. u dont talk with me.. we hav even broken up den y u keep staring at me"..????Wink bt i know u will not do it..LOL nd u will say dat i'm a really shy nd scared gal so i cant do dis..LOL so wats da reason of getting advice in dis thread wen u dont hav any guts to confront some1..Confused
1st of all simply ignore him like da 1st guy.. dont bother abt it.. nd if u r bothering den simply ask nd den simply End it nd Move On..!!!
Dont take any advices here again nd again if u r not gonna follow it..!!!
Only dats wat i can say..!!! Wink

(Nd i'm sure if u even ask him watever i told u den da 2nd guy will also say like da 1st guy dat i dont stare at u..D'ohLOL so END it dear..!!Smile)

Nd thankzz 4 agreeing with my comment nd 4 trying...EmbarrassedLOL
I do hope dat u will try to focus on ur study nd other things if u wanna Move on in ur life otherwise u can never Move on in ur life..!!!Wink

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 May 2011 at 5:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyachandresh

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

^Too shy? Seriously? Fine. If you don't wanna talk to him, drop it.
End this. It's driving us insane. And tell me something. Do you not have friends? Why don't you tell them and maybe they can give you advice because they actually know you?

yes iam shy and iam not saying i dont wanna tallk to him ... i do wanna tallk to him but i just dont know what to say to him anymore... its just when i try to tallk to him i get all nervous. n iam sarced when i tallk to him what he's repsone whould be ? Confused
Den dont talk with him.. completely ignore him like da 1st guy nd END dis chapter..!!!Big smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 May 2011 at 4:26am

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Divya, I live in Canada as well. And trust me, my parents are very strict. When they found out I had a boyfriend, it was pure hell for me. But after that, I did nothing but study. I would literally get up 6 in the morning and do math before going to school and then come back home, eat and then do more homework and more school. I did a lot of physics competitions in that time, biology clubs, etc. I didn't even win anything but I really improved my grades and my parents were very proud of me.

What you're going through right now is going to end one day when you will have to make more important choices in life - what is your goal? Your future job? Career? I'm probably not old enough and mature enough myself to be giving advice but I don't want to be rude to you because I don't know you at all.

Get off of facebook, msn, even india-forums if you have to but concentrate on what's important in your life - your future. I hate seeing highschool kids going around  talking about death and killing themselves. It's a waste of life. You have potential! Use it for something that will help you in life! A boyfriend will not make you happy. But making goals, fulfilling them and doing something with your life with make you and your parents proud.

Please don't ignore this.

Well...I read it and didn't ignore it. Sadly, I'm way over school lol.

The original poster is at that stage where she refuses to see the stark reality of the situation. She will only respond to those that support her in her silly ventures.

Good luck in your life miss. Just be cool and not create mountains out of mole hills like you seem to do and you shall be fine.

dipz22-Swetha-Angel-Jot..Anamika.burgerchaapLeveHowlarious

.Ranee.

.Ranee.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Haha, I can't believe we've all wasted our time over this sad story.
I'm really annoyed because yet AGAIN you've ignored Jot and Anamika. Seriously... I don't even know where to begin...

How about...

START STUDYING!
Get off I-F and other social networking sites.
One minute you're saying you're parents do not allow you to date and then you're going behind their back and writing your pathetic "love problems" on I-F.

How would your parents like to think of you after reading these?
If you were my kid and doing this behind my back, I would honestly not be... very happy. I'd probably end up wringing your neck.

So stop all this stupid drama and focus on school.
When you really are "18 years old" you can go to college and finish off your love stories.

Capiche?Wacko

dipz22-Mikayla-Angel-Jot.bewafaburgerchaapLeveHowlarious

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Ok... Thanks evryone  for repleying ... I would say that i would want to end this too cause i have exams next month so iamma focus on that right now...

By the way u guys are telling me that i should go tallk to him or just end this ... well iam going to end this but i won't go and tallk to him. cause for once i want him to tallk to me if he really loves me he will tallk to me or whatever!  cause iam the one evrytime going and tallking to him but he nevers comes and tallks with me. now i iamma just stop worrying about this and just leave it to god now ...whatever happens ... happens.

Thank u evryone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92Leve

Post Reply New Post

Go to top