Advice Corner
Advice Corner

India-Forums

Ingoring-Update page 22-feel like killing myslef ! (Page 21)

divyachandresh Senior Member
divyachandresh
divyachandresh

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I agree with all of u guys .... and iam not trying to ignore any of ur advices :)  but u guys are saying set my on mind something else ..... iam trying to .... iam trying to forget that boy and forget evrything happend between us but its not easy when i see him evryday in school ....

i try to ignore him in school and he ignores me in school....but when evr i try to forget about him.... he friends start teasing me... i wish i can just forget evrything ...
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
U know what maybe it's time for u to find another boyfriend I think that's the only way u will forget the other guy I know what I m saying is wrong but it seems to that u have built ur life around this boy and the only way u will forget him is getting another bf but u r still too young for all this u should concentrate on ur studies and spend time with family and friends but u r not going to listen to that u have made up ur mind that this boy is ur life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29Samraat_92

.Selena-Lauren. IF-Dazzler
.Selena-Lauren.
.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Trupat & DivyaChandresh: She is way to immature to set her mind on another boy when she clearly has issues on her current ex/boyfriend or whatever. Right now she needs to CALM DOWN and focus on other things. Who says to stare at him back or look at him when he's staring at you?! I'm sorry If I sound really mean or harsh I'm just... abit annoyed because you are not listening to any of us and you're starting new issues when you could have dealt with them before they even began. We're all repeating ourselves over and over and over again and by the looks of it I don't think you're even trying.Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dipz22Monika__29-Mikayla-.Ranee.bewafaburgerchaapSamraat_92Leve

.Ranee. Senior Member
.Ranee.
.Ranee.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
@divyachandresh: You spelt your title wrong.
It's supposed to be myself*. I agree with everyone. I've just read the past 21 pages and you're just sitting around (by the looks of it). If you want that guy to notice you, go out with you; you have to make it happen. You can't sit freely or sulk over your relationship. Talk to him more often. Go over to his house and get both of your parents to get to know each other. Seriously? I don't understand thing thing at all... you said his parents don't like him dating but yet he's out and about flirting with girls on facebook etc etc. Doesn't his parents know about this? Honestly, forget him. Both of the guys you have liked are not worth it at all. So do your family and yourself a favour and leave boys alone until the age of 18. Like your parents said you're too young and in my opinion I think you love the fact of being in love. It's infatutation not love with the boy you are now with or whatever. You have to make the choice now because what if you're parents find out what you've been upto and get angry and lose their trust in you? So... good luck Divya. Oh and if you seriously ignore anyone elses advice I don't think the girls on this section would want to help you out anymore.

-Ella

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-.Selena-Lauren.burgerchaapSamraat_92Leve

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I gave advice to you on page 6 which was nearly months ago and yet, here you are. =/ People are continuing to give you the same advice from the past few months.

I know you're gonna ignore this and start going on about something else now but i don't believe any of this is true anymore. You're supposedly 15. No normal 15 year old guy does what you've been describing and you're apparently in love? At the age of 15? Say what?
You said you have been in love with him for 9 years? So you fell in love with him when you were nearly 6 years old? Ermm Umm..sure.

All i'm gonna say is..Move on. Take our advice. It's been months and i'm sure most of us are completely annoyed with this now.

Sorry if i was too rude but honestly, it seems like you don't wanna listen.

-Jot.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dipz22.Selena-Lauren.bewafaburgerchaapSamraat_92

divyachandresh Senior Member
divyachandresh
divyachandresh

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
let me tell evryone iam not ignoring any of ur's advice ... and u guys keep on telling me to move on but its not easy ...

why do evrytime i move on ... the frist guy i liked he hurted me in the end... then this second guy i loved him and in the end hurted me.. i have to move on..

God i just don't understand my life ... But thanks everyone who helped me all this months n replied to my post ...

i will try to move on ... but  is there a way i can make his friends stop teasing me about it ...???
.Selena-Lauren. IF-Dazzler
.Selena-Lauren.
.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
If you're saying you're not ignoring any advice then why did you just ignore Jot's advice?

I'm really annoyed right now.
I don't know if I can be bothered with you when you're not listening to us.Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranee.dipz22Angel-Jot.Samraat_92

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
They're teasing you? Ignore them or tell them off. You brought this on yourself because honestly what are you doing about this? Sitting around whining? You haven't taken a step forward.
You don't wanna move on? It's too hard? Huh? YOU'RE 15 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
I'm done with this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipz22.Ranee.bewafaSamraat_92

Go to top