Advice Corner

Ingoring-Update page 22-feel like killing myslef ! (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 25

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyachandresh

Here is the update ...............

On monday the school got canceld cause of some water promble in school .... so on monday i just saw him once and he looked at me and just smiled and then i went to class in the monring and then in the afternoon school got canceld so then i went home ---

On tuesday - i did not go school cause i was feeling very sick

On wenseday -- When i went to school he kept on staring at me but when i look at him he looks away ... he was with his friends in the morning so i did not tallk with me but then in the afternoon he left home .... so then when the school was over i went home and went on facebook he wrote a stauts about him being all confused in life and one of he's friends comment on his stauts he asked what happend??? and he repleid and said my life is confusing and i am sad but he did not write why he's sad... he keeps on saying he life sucks...

what should i do to help him not become sad ???? iam really worried about him ... i dont want him to be sad...i dont know why he's sad

U have enough problems of urs so stop worrying about him if u r so much in love with him then I suggest u talk to him and ask clearly if he loves u or not and if he wanna be with u I think u. R wasting so much time and energy after him u should concentrate on ur studies gosh u r still young love is not this complicated at ur age u cried for him right did he come to ur rescue noooo then why r u wasting ur energy u can't do anything if he does not or can not be with u ask him if he wants to be ur bf if not then move on

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29.Selena-Lauren.Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ingoring-Update page 22-feel like killing myslef ! (Page 20)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Update -

Today one of his friend said that he hates me so i asked him on facebook do u hate me  and i told him if u hate me stop acting like u love me .... he did not repely but he remove me from his friend list and he blocked me ... i feel like killing my slef !!!! god what have i done ...  plz help i want to tallk to to him but iam very sarced at school  .... fb was the only way i can tallk to him but he blocked me

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Maybe he just needs a break from all of this... and from the looks of it, so do you. Just stop thinking about him and whenever you aren't able to do so, think about something else. Think about something you like (other than him), something that makes you happy, your family and friends, etc.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29.Ranee..Selena-Lauren.Samraat_92

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pianofied.

Maybe he just needs a break from all of this... and from the looks of it, so do you. Just stop thinking about him and whenever you aren't able to do so, think about something else. Think about something you like (other than him), something that makes you happy, your family and friends, etc.

so on tuesday he blocked me and now i went to school and he is still looking at me and when i look at him he looks away ..... but there is one promble he's friends know that i was dating him and whenevr they see me they start to tease him like " hey look its ur girlfriend and when they say they laugh" and he just stands there quitely.  it hurts me alot and i know he is hurt alot too. 

and from past two i seen him he looks really sad .... i know its he's life but i seen him ditch alot school and going with his friends doing stupid stuff and i rember when i uesd to be friends with him in fb  he post stuats like lets get high and let's smoke ..... iam getting really worried ... iam starting to think iam the reason he is doing all this stuff.  but now whenevr he sees me he ignores me and igrone him but keeps on staring at me  iam really confused ..... i dont want to think of him but i cant help it .... i think of him all day i just don't know how to stop it.

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I so agree with @Pianofied.
She just gave you GOOD  advice and you blatantly ignored it and started on another issue...

By the looks of it...
Like Pianofied said, you both need a break and at the moment you're acting... needy... Just set your mind on something else for a while.

.Ranee.burgerchaapSamraat_92Leve

Leve

IF-Stunnerz

Leve

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
if he is ignoring you, then i think you shouldnt really think abt him... staring is kinda creepy but i think a lotta ppl stare at one another... i mean, he deleted u in fb and flirts with some other girls on fb? dont his parents mind his flirting noww??
seriusly, i think they all r just excuses..

Edited by Shehnaazz - 15 April 2011 at 10:17am

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Hi! I just wanted to say somthing regarding ur topic..I read most of the stuff..and for sum reason i dont knw why ur posting all these things when ur not even taking anyone's advice. Everyone is repeating the same thing over and over but..u seem to just ignore it all. Im sorry i dont want to offend u or anything..but i mean i find its too much drama for a 15 year old..Plz dont take offense..but u really have better things to worry abt then boys at ur age..the most important thing in ur life rite now is SKOOL! Sweety dont be too serious rite now. Its ur age to have fun with ur friends and family. Boys is out of the question. Imagine how hurt ur parents would be if they find out ur going crzy about boys at this age. Think abt them. Family comes first. When ur old enough and mature enough...then u can start dating. Plz take everyones advice and stop worrying abt these boys. just concentrate on skool and ur friends and family. Hope u didnt take me the wrong way.

Monika__29.Selena-Lauren.LeveSamraat_92

Leve

IF-Stunnerz

Leve

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipz22

Hi! I just wanted to say somthing regarding ur topic..I read most of the stuff..and for sum reason i dont knw why ur posting all these things when ur not even taking anyone's advice. Everyone is repeating the same thing over and over but..u seem to just ignore it all. Im sorry i dont want to offend u or anything..but i mean i find its too much drama for a 15 year old..Plz dont take offense..but u really have better things to worry abt then boys at ur age..the most important thing in ur life rite now is SKOOL! Sweety dont be too serious rite now. Its ur age to have fun with ur friends and family. Boys is out of the question. Imagine how hurt ur parents would be if they find out ur going crzy about boys at this age. Think abt them. Family comes first. When ur old enough and mature enough...then u can start dating. Plz take everyones advice and stop worrying abt these boys. just concentrate on skool and ur friends and family. Hope u didnt take me the wrong way.
u r SOO right!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top