Advice Corner

Ingoring-Update page 22-feel like killing myslef ! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 25

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
i dont understand this thing.... first, he broke up with you because he thought you still liked the first guy.. and now he is missing you and staring at you.. he shudnt have broken up if he couldnt ignore u.. but i still think you should just keep him as a friend and enjoy ur life..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ingoring-Update page 22-feel like killing myslef ! (Page 18)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
well, if u really LOVE him then just tell him the truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i tallked to him many times ...... but he not giving me a proper answer

he keeps on saying u the like the frist guy and when i stop tallking to him

he keeps on staring at me and when i look at him now he looks away

what shuld i do
if i tell him that i like him alot he says no i dont belive u
i just dont get this guy .... i have moved on from the frist guy and i dont have any feelings for the first guy i only have feelings for the second guy but he wont belive me....????

.Selena-Lauren.

IF-Dazzler

.Selena-Lauren.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Is that you and the guy you broke up with in your sig box?

I think you should go up to him and just express your feelings,
if he doesn't believe you then it's his loss because after all you were being honest!

E.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-xx-Rai-xx

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
i agree with Ebony
just tell him what u feel for him
if he believes u then good 
if he doesn't its his loss
just forget him n u will find someone else when time comes 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mikayla-

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i tryed to tallk to him but i get very sarced
i just cannot  but he is in my facebook .... so i chated with him on facebook  and he said yes i do love u and i belive u love me too but he said he cannot date cause he dad found about our realtionship and he's dad is really pissed.... and u know what he's dad saw all my message that i sent him when i was dating him.... so he loves me but cannot date cause of he's parents.. he broke up with me cause of he's parents but he told me that i belive u love me and i know u dont love the frist guy but i have to break up with u cause of my parents... i have no choice

so know i stoped tallking to him for wihle .... cause i wanted to think over about realtionship

but today i went on facebook and went to his profile and he wrote this....

some people aint so fresh ...they walk away just like the rest

so what does he mean by that .....he is tallking about me ???

I miss him so much Cry

Edited by divyachandresh - 23 March 2011 at 2:38pm

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
first of all, be happy that he still likes u n believes u 
n next u don't always have to date someone
both of ur parents have problem with it so u guys should understand that
u guys like each other so be happy about it n act normal n when u guys get older, u guys can start dating
n u should continue to talk to him n think about how u will feel if ur parents figured out
so u have to try to understand him n trust him
n the fb thing, its probably not about u cuz he said he believes u...maybe he just thought about making that his status as it happens with many ppl
so just chill n be happy that he loves n believes u n dating is not always needed when u guys love each other 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Selena-Lauren.IseeSamraat_92

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

first of all, be happy that he still likes u n believes u 
n next u don't always have to date someone
both of ur parents have problem with it so u guys should understand that
u guys like each other so be happy about it n act normal n when u guys get older, u guys can start dating
n u should continue to talk to him n think about how u will feel if ur parents figured out
so u have to try to understand him n trust him
n the fb thing, its probably not about u cuz he said he believes u...maybe he just thought about making that his status as it happens with many ppl
so just chill n be happy that he loves n believes u n dating is not always needed when u guys love each other 

Thank u so much this advice really was helpful .... ur right i should be happy that he still love me
but he's parents found out about us dating  but my parents haven't found out yet .... and iam sarced one day will come when my parents  found out :( 

right now i have march break for 2 weeks in school so iam not able to see him .... i miss him so much.... but anyways thanks for ur advice ... iam going to take a break on this realtionship thing and just realx and when school is open again i will update again what happens bettwen him and me ... THank u

DivyaBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top