Demise of Humanity - Armaan Glorified - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I feel bad for your friend's father, may his soul rest in peace and most importantly may his family find the strength to bear the loss...

On your post... writing a disclaimer that this only your view and no bashing allowed is very strategic but aren't you bashing Armaan's character. if these are your views and you expect response only in agreement then sorry to disappoint you my friend and these are also ONLY my views.

Armaan never used and physically abused his love... he has only loved Riddhima since he has known true love... yes he hurt himself but never tried to commit suicide... he lived for his love. Armaan did everything that a true lover does, he opposed the world and fate to get his love back.... he loved Riddhima and left such an impression on her that no one could reach her soul the way Armaan did... that is a sign of a true love... when you are touched "soul" once you never wanna be touched again. this is an essence of love... he is not a "beast".

Coming to Siddhant's character... did he not shove and push Riddhima around when he was upset... he taunted her... humiliated her in front of other people doesn't this make him a "beast" but no ofcourse not that his fine because he is the husband.... "pati parmeshwar"

Really.... lets not fool ourselves. Characters don't and shouldn't play such influencing role in our lives... people who blame characters for their behavior need professional help... it is a brilliant way to hide away from the blame... 

I have only one question for such people.... what did you learn at home or in school... doesn't that count for anything...

"Again.... very strategically....
Please note-

1. These are writers views only about the serial and character. There is no intention of bashing any character, person or thing. Hence like previous post I shall stick to events in the serial. Go ahead and discuss however before discussing amongst yourselves please kindly recheck the episodes before commenting 

2. Please be courteous in putting forth your views. Please refrain from using derogatory or abusive language Try avoiding fighting amongst yourselves.

3. I do not intend to hurt any person's feelings If it unintentionally has happened please accept my apologies"

Edited by ambryn - 13 years ago
May God rest his soul in peace..

Coming to the post..

For me i would never want a partner like Armaan in my life...they r setting the worst example of lover and love...What Armaan is doing is not love it is obsession....
Originally posted by ambryn

i feel bad for your friend's father, may his soul rest in peace and most importantly may his family find the strength to bear the loss...

on your post... writing a disclaimer that this only your view and no bashing allowed is very strategic but aren't you bashing Armaan's character. No I am not

if these are your views and you expect response only in agreement then sorry to disappoint you my friend and these are also ONLY my views. I am ok with all views Sir/Maam give them I will try to reason ......If you have ever read my posts wherever I saw better views contrary to mine I have agreed

Armaan never used and physically abused his love...He does man handle her ......... I would condemn Sid for the shoe thing during Holi ........... No respectable man does that to a woman Period

he has only loved Riddhima since he has known true love... yes he hurt himself but never tried to commit suicide..going for street fighting is suicidal . he lived for his love. Armaan did everything that a true lover does, he opposed the world and fate to get his love back.... he loved Riddhima and left such an impression on her that no one could reach her soul the way Armaan did... that is a sign of a true love... when you are touched "soul" once you never wanna be touched again. this is an essence of love...Yes it is the essence of love but love never holds a person back ......... you need to let go Don't argue with me I have been in and out of a relationship which was longer and deeper than AR .........My perception I know its correct .............. I never held my fiance when she wanted to move on ..........today I am good friends with both her husband and her...........
Coming to Siddhant's character... did he not shove and push Riddhima around when he was upset... he taunted her... humiliated her in front of other people but ofcourse that his fine because he was the husband. Answered above check........ but he has changed and that is not the essence of his character

Really.... lets not fool ourselves. Characters don't and shouldn't play such influencing role in our lives... people who blame characters for their behavior need professional help... it is a brilliant way to hide away from the blame...  I am not talking moral here I am saying that people need to take responsibility of their actions but then also they can behave responsibly but not propagating Cause this is a craze amongst youngsters who do not have the sense of right and wrong Check other posts you will understand why I say this

I have only one question for such people.... what did you learn at home or in school... doesn't that count for anything...  People learn from other places also ........ do we learn smoking drinking in school or home at home may but not always ............ yet they learn

"Again.... very strategically....    These are put cause I do not wish to cause issues and make my intentions clear

Thank you for your comments they are really appreciated If I can learn from someone I will be glad

Please note-

1. These are writers views only about the serial and character. There is no intention of bashing any character, person or thing. Hence like previous post I shall stick to events in the serial. Go ahead and discuss however before discussing amongst yourselves please kindly recheck the episodes before commenting 

2. Please be courteous in putting forth your views. Please refrain from using derogatory or abusive language Try avoiding fighting amongst yourselves.

3. I do not intend to hurt any person's feelings If it unintentionally has happened please accept my apologies"

Edited by dmg_dj - 13 years ago
Originally posted by reshusaluja

May God rest his soul in peace..

Coming to the post..

For me i would never want a partner like Armaan in my life...they r setting the worst example of lover and love...What Armaan is doing is not love it is obsession....

Reshusaluja did you check the previous page there is someone who find such people rare ........

and would be glad to have them or something of the kind

I would not be surprised if the person is in her teens or early twenties
Originally posted by dmg_dj

Reshusaluja did you check the previous page there is someone who find such people rare ........

and would be glad to have them or something of the kind

I would not be surprised if the person is in her teens or early twenties

you can call me Reshu only 😃

i loved your reply...
First of all may your friend's father's soul rest in peace. May your friend's family get strength to overcome this tragedy in their life and most importantly may your friend realize what his duties and responsibilities are towards his family.

Coming to your post I completely agree with you. I am hating this serial to core for glorifying wrong things in the name of love. The posts on the Main forum are no exception. The way the crazy teenagers are drooling over Armaan I am really shocked to see their viewpoint that this is love. Is this the love that they are expecting. Is this the way they want to be loved- hounded and confronted by an obsessive person who wants you to do what he thinks is the correct or rather the right thing. You know there is a very fine line between helping someone taking a decision and forcing someone take a decision. The former has the choice of the person whereas the latter one is just forced upon. And force is not romantic. What has Armaan been repeating the last 3 weeks. He wants Riddhima to choose him and he is forcing her to choose him. If this is love I am very happy that I don't have  a husband who loves him to this extreme. I love to take my own decisions thank you very much.

Coming to the creatives of the show I really hope after this Dill mill gayye ends there should be no show which glorifies this kind of wrongs in the name of love and entertainment. Few days back I had made a post in which I told the creatives what all they are showing wrong and also that these creatives need to be sued in court of law. They need to  be sued for spoiling the notions and brains of teenagers. In my house these shows are banned till my kids grow up and have a sense of right and wrong and if the serial is from Cinevistaas creatives with Palki as head then forget it, the serial is first to be banned.

Well yr post is awesome..I just pray for the soul and the ppl associated with him..

I loved yr post and the reason behind it..well u said it all I wish love was potrayed in a happy manner dmg absued love and unhappy love is NEVER SUCESSFULLLL
May your friends's fater's soul Rest in Peace..

Armaan- He is no longer fit to be called a human being.
hi

may his soul rest in peace. very sad to hear about this

reg Armaan the less said the better, he has been butchered beyond repair

norzar
Originally posted by dmg_dj

AWESOMEEEEEEEEE DJ👏👏👏👏