Harry Potter

~*~ Meaningful Harry Potter Quotes ~*~ (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 33

Break.The.Code

IF-Dazzler

Break.The.Code

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@Ebony..LMAO!!!I simply love Fred nd George!!they are too good..ha ha ha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Meaningful Harry Potter Quotes ~*~ (Page 30)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Very beautiful thread! Compendium of wisdom! :)

most of the superb quotes have already been mentioned..heres a touching one from page 334 of HBP-

D: well it appears that Rufus found a way to corner you at last.
H: he accused me of being 'dumbledore's man through and through'.
D: how very rude of him.
H: i told him i was.
Dumbledore opened his mouth to speak and then closed it again. Behind Harry, Fawkes the phoenix let out a low, soft, musical cry. To harry's intense embarrassment,he realised that dumbledore's bright blue eyes looked rather watery, and stared hastily at his own knees. When dumbledore spoke, however, his voice was quite steady.
D: i am very touched, Harry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedup-Jailbait-Break.The.CodeThe.Lannister

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Another very TRUE Saying my Dumbledore...from page 336 of HBP.

Ah, Harry, how often this happens, even between the best of friends! Each of us believe that what he has to say is much more important than anything the other might have to contribute!

Break.The.Code

-Jailbait-

Goldie

-Jailbait-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain. by Arthur Weasley  in the second book

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that.  by Albus Dumbledore in the first book

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.  by Albus Dumbledore in the  third book

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LumosVarnita.

-Jailbait-

Goldie

-Jailbait-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. by  Sirius Black in the fourth book

No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up... It always does in the end. by  Luna Lovegood in the fifth book 

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.,  by  Albus Dumbledore in the sixth book 

Time is making fools of us again.by Albus Dumbledore
in the sixth book 

LumosVarnita.

-Jailbait-

Goldie

-Jailbait-

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?  by  Albus Dumbledore in the seventh book 

It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it.  Those who, like you, have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well.  by  Albus Dumbledore in the seventh book

LumosVarnita.

Sid-25

Sid-25

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
But since that day onwards Hermione Granger became their friend.
There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other.- fighting a 12 foot mountain troll is one of them.
Book 1
I love that line. And I love the brilliant relation that follows through the books. Mainly between Harry and Hermione:)

Lumos

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
My favourite quotes are:

1. "Where your treasure is your heart will also be."Smile (I'm not sure whether the words are correct or not)
2. "Help at hogwarts will always be given to those who ask for it."Smile
3. "I will stay at hogwarts until none here are loyal to me."Smile (I'm not sure whether the words are correct or not)

Edited by twila - 10 June 2012 at 2:19am

Lumos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top