~*~ Meaningful Harry Potter Quotes ~*~ - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Harry Potter It was Malfoy.
Professor Minerva McGonagall: That is a very serious accusation, Potter.
Severus Snape: Indeed. Your evidence?
Harry Potter: I just know.
Severus Snape: You just... know? Once again, you astonish me with your gifts Potter. Gifts mere mortals could only dream of possessing. How grand it must be, to be the chosen one.
potter has been crossing lines ever since he started skool!-snape,gof
"I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding. If Hagrid's half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones... the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur." ~~GOF

Originally posted by lazzz

Yes they did nd i loved it😆it was a good scene nd evn david yates stated that its one of his fav scene from the movie❤️

Wow! Thanks for the info...I had no clue!  Btw LOVEEE the twiilight/midnight Romione siggy! ❤️
"IF WE DIE FOR THEM, I WILL KILL YOU, HARRY..."

Ron said to Harry, when they were in room of requirements and Harry saved Malfoy from the cursed Fire in DH-2. I found it quite funny but the frustration and anger from Ron is very well quoted...

Edited by PoojaMishty - 12 years ago
"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."
"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically. -OOP...

This post sums up in 27 pages (and counting) why HP is a legend..an epic that shall never be wiped out from history..So proud to be an HPian..
It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.  ~ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Albus Dumbledore.

Ron: "Wow. You look great!"

Hermione: "Your Great-Aunt Muriel doesn't agree. I just met her upstairs while she was giving Fleur the tiara. She said, 'Oh dear, is this the Muggle-born?' and then, 'Bad posture and skinny ankles'."

Ron: "Don't take it personally, she's rude to everyone❤️

mine is
Hermione you the  best wizard of ur age i have ever seen(Sirius)...
harry is this ur muggle born friend whom u said is the best in your year(sorry i couldt quote it as it is in the book,said by slughorn)
Clever girl , that hermione(at the end of the 6th part,harry saying to ginny)