India-Forums

USA Update: Wednesday, Feb.09

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Today's Attraction: Mihir!

Adi's office. He gets in her cabin and finds her chatting on the phone with her boy friend.

The other end: {What r u wearing?}

Sam: Office main bata dunga?................................okay. Pink top and short skirt.

The other end: {aur lingerie?}

Sam: smiling, mihir, u r so naughty .

Bhai gets in and finds Adi hiding behind the wall and hearing Sam. As he pushes Adi,  he goes, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Then Bhai pushes him and asks what is he doing here? Sam turns her head and can't believe her eyes as she sees both of them talking. She puts down the phone and follows the other 2 in Adi's cabin. There Sam bursts in anger, "i know personal calls shouldn't be done in office, but listening to someone's call..................................................What's going on in here?"

As she leaves, Bhai asks Adi why is he doing all these? As Adi replies, he did all these only to prove Sam wrong. He thinks that she is lying with him and wants to stop it. Bhai asks, "didn't u tell us that u guys are only friends? r u jealous of Sam's boyfriend? Adi?"

In Deepu's house, as Bishakha picks up the phone, Deebi calls Deepu and tells him to do everything as planned. Didi pushes the talk button and hears Deebi talking to Deepu.

Deepu: (having a cone) Hi, Deebi darling!

Deebi: Can u come home now sweety?

Deepu: But darling, i m working..........................................

Deebi: so what? maine bhi kaam ke liyei bulaya.

Deepu: ?

Deebi: I have rented a VCD. Popcorn ready hain, parda nama diya hain aur lights bhi dim hain!

Deepu: but! Didi ka kya kare?

Deebi: oh ya! Adult film hain...................................Didi bhi to adult hain. O bhi dekhega.

Deepu: Magar....................................tum, main aur didi? kuch ajib nahin lagega?

At this point Didi almost pukes and puts the phone down!

Adi rehearses, "Sam, there's no need to lie to me. We are good friends. So plz tell me the truth; that you don't have a boyfriend". Sam enters the cabin and asks Adi why did he call her. As Adi tells her the whole rehearsed thing, Sam says she is not lying at all. She does have a boyfriend and his name is Mihir. She calls him up and hands it over to Adi. Confused Adi listens to him and puts it down. --"Mihir has invited us for lunch". "Now boss. do u believe me now?", Sam asks Adi.

Adi asks Sam about her boy-friend as they wait. Sam (blushing) tells him how much they have in common. Mihirs sence of humor, lateness, shyness is just like Adis. Adi gets annoyed by all these and as Mihir enters he turns around. OMG. Yeh to mere jaisa dekhta hain. Shocked, out of his words, Adi stands up. Sam gets up and kisses Mihir. As they sit down, Mihir says hello to Sam's boss and says he has heard about him. Adi replies, but, i have heard about u much more that u have heard about me. They finishes eating. Mihir asks Adi if he could pay the bill. As Adi agrees, Mihir stops him and says, to him Sam's boss means ladkiwale. He gets up, pays the bill and talks with some waiter. Adi sees it and asks Sam if Mihir reminds him of someone. Sam smiles, "Yaa, Aamir Khan". Adi goes, oh shit! By this time Mihir returns to the table and Sam gets busy with him. She asks Mihir what was going on with that waiter. "He used to work in my company. His mother is sick.......................so i thought it's a good idea to help him with some money", Mihir tells them. After hearing it, Sam gets mushy, "oh! u r too kind. See boss, didn't i tell u........................................"

As they prepare to leave, Adi tells them to go ahead. He'll join them in a while. He goes to that waiter and asks if his mother is sick for real. The waiter replies yes, she is terribly sick, the doctor said she could die anyday. Adi pats him on his shoulder and says he heard it from Mihir. "Oh! Mihir sir. O to bhagban hain saab. I could keep my mother in the hospital only because of him. He helped me in many ways". Adi exists.

Chetan's house. Sanchita and Monty are running after each other as Chetan sits down and watches them with sad eyes. Monty pauses and goes to get dressed. They are going for a movie. As he leaves the room, Chetan asks Sanchita, why is she dating Monty? She replies, she is tired of dating all artificial boys. All of them dresses alike, talks in the same manner and flirts in the same way. She is dating Monty for his innocence. As they leave, Monty tells Chetan to watch a VCD to kill time.

Chetan goes to office on time. Everyone gets surprised. Chetan in office when there's no urgent work to do. "kya shahar ki har clubs bandh ho gayi?", one of them asks. Chetan replies he wants to get serious about his work for some days. He goes to some girl and asks her out for dinner. She is surprised to hear Chetan calling her by her name (last time he asked if he could call her 'Dhvani'). Then she says, she could never resist Chetan, but tonight she is busy. She is going on a date with Monty. Chetan turns and sees Monty in his office. Smiling, Monty tells him that he always wanted to see Chetan's work place. So he came over to give him a surprise. Chetan just hears everything and crys for his bad fortune.....................................what else can he do?

Bishakha, Jai, Deepu and Deebi are chatting in the hallway as a young baba comes in and says that the wedding they are planning could destroy their life. Didi asks him what could go wrong if Deebi and Deepu gets married? " The groom will die in 3 days if this marriage takes place", he replies.

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 4:54am | IP Logged
thanx for the awesome update samir... Clap
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 5:51am | IP Logged
OMG!! great update! I don't watch this serial but my 2-year old does.. and he finds all those guys very funny.. Wink ... but hey I think I'll start reading these updates from now on.. thanx Samir Soni!! They seem much more interesting than watching on TV...
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 2:34am | IP Logged
 thanks so much.seems quite funnyLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top