Dill Mill Gaye

THE TWO AMAZING PPL KNOWN TO MANKIND!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

(Credit to AshooSmile, a full on part of my madnessLOL)

Once, upon a time, far away on IF, lived Zainab... she was witty, smart and loved Winkand then far away in the CC section lived Jot, the Mod, strict, hilarious and amazing. Separate they were powerful...together they were indestructible

Anyhow, the two creatures who thought too high of themsleves anyways to begin with did the unthinable, the unimaginable, the greatest task...and that was to praise a man known to Earth as Karan Wahi. *GASP*

There relationship had a rocky start with Jot's hate for Zainu as she was a new Mod on the block and Zainu is always out there looking for trouble. But then It was an odd month of September as they say, and they eyed a man with curly hair, thick brows, and a non muscular body and when he gives that big cheesy smile trying to act mischeivous but ends up looking like he's high... time stops....their hearts skipped a beat. The Jot arrives at the forum to investigate it, and not much later, The Zainab arrives later.... Shocked 8 PM became a must for them, they had to spend it gawking at Wahi! Tongue

This lead to the most epic moment, a friendship struck between the two of them and It was indeed a tuff task that they were surrounded with, but then they formed an army...an army of Jot and Zainab, they set their sights to protect Wahi from the cruelities of the MF! Tongue They set up the Wahi defence squad from stratch!

Since then they have taken the time out to defend and protect Wahi, though many try and to clain their place and say they defend Wahi, only the orginals can prevail.

Here are songs I would like to dedicate to them:

For Zainu

Zainu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast
Zainu Cheez Badi Hai Mast
Nahin Zainu ko Koi Hosh Hosh
Uspar Karan Ka Josh Josh
Nahin Hiten ka Koi Dosh Dosh
Madhosh Hai Zainu Har Vakt Vakt
Zainu Cheez Badi Hai Mast
Zeebo Hai Tera Naam Naam
Babes ko bhagana Uska Kaam Kaam
Usse Panga na Thaan Thaan
Badnaam Hai Zainu Madamast Mast Woh Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast...

And for Jot

Woh  toh AT se ja rahi thi
Woh toh Karan ko pata rahi thi
Woh toh babes ko ghuma rahi thi
AT se ja rahi thi, Karan ko pata rahi thi, babes ko ghuma rahi thi
unkho mirchi lagi to Jot kya kare
Woh toh apni stories likh rahi thi
Who toh sab ke hosh uda
rahi thi
Uski stories ki trp dmg se dugni thi
apni stories likh rahi thi, sab ke hosh uda rahi thi, trps bana rahi thi
unkho mirchi lagi to Jot Kya kare

All hail Lord WahiLOL
 All hail the dutchess Zainab and JotTongue

Jot and Zainu Love you! Big smile

I have been offered a huge bribe to do this and I am bored so if anyone is offended go figure! Big smile

Edited by nikita_88 - 04 October 2010 at 7:00pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundondeepaday10xDazzlingStarxlulu99juisakashevsohrob.Nitzy..ana24rapunzel84TazzyApapia*angel94*Vedika211Cess-DoWntOwN_GaLsanjanamishraMaha_Sid-dewaniIshan.supercool3JATINTHAKKARKaSu4LifeMahamHarpreet.Maishu_25princess1UnKnFascinationMagicalKashStarshineHuespavsprejudiced-Prithi-Angelic_JPerfangel5655Pragzieromiosugar1.Sidra*Adorable_Anu*nyctophilianami2811patakhaguddispamalotmonty22sajni786Nymeriamonarindian_beauty-x-Reshu-x--Harshu--MERRY-nisha80norzarprerna4rishavnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE TWO AMAZING PPL KNOWN TO MANKIND!!!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChristLover

IF-Rockerz

ChristLover

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Niknak.......u left me out in a Wahi post..........me offended..............CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess1

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi007

Niknak.......u left me out in a Wahi post..........me offended..............CryCryCry

Sorry Khushi LOL

Zainu and Jot deserve the praise as well, they have spent time defending Wahi as well I thought I will acknowledge them as well, everyone knows you Khushi! Big smile Plus Zainu and Jot make it a mission to bribe me! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahamnadaanmasakalli

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

WOW! I was not aware of this background story!

Well I got tell, they sure have some good taste......!

THe fact that DMG is shutting down saddens me for only one reason - Will miss all these wonderful people that I came across during my stay at the SR AT.

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
rofl ...

khushi we are in the batallion i guess..humein bhi medal chahiye!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

WOW! I was not aware of this background story!

Well I got tell, they sure have some good taste......!

THe fact that DMG is shutting down saddens me for only one reason - Will miss all these wonderful people that I came across during my stay at the SR AT.

ROFLROFLROFL Always happy to inform! Wink

I know they have a friend like me can their taste get any better? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211princess1

ChristLover

IF-Rockerz

ChristLover

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

rofl ...

I know.........I guess we don't need to bribe people to "show" over love for Wahi......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

rofl ...

ROFLROFLROFL Jhanvi!

Sorry tonight is the night for Jot and Zainu! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top