Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
haayyyyeeeee mera samrat............well thnx aashi 4 such a nice post..........im still in samratland......well let me come out of it.......
i loved all d scenes of sajan 2day............n especially, wen gunjan asked him tht hw ws d surprise, he replied-"itna achha surprise hai.....ki mujhe is surprise se nikalne mein chaar saal lagenge.🤣...gosh dis boy is now killing me wid his hillarious dialogues........n also his convo wid mayank was funny..........did u guys see his xpression wen gunji said 2mayank tht samrat MBA karega......n wen mayank repeated her words...."SAMRAT M...B...A.....KAREGA??" da way samrat was moving his head........n last bt nt d least.....d precap..........da way he said-ye nahane ka naya stlye hai.......lollzzzzz........precap dekhne k baad kal 9pm tak ka intezaar nahi ho pa raha hai..........

SAMRAT U ROCK MY BABY....................

ria
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey dear nice post👏.....I loved todays episode very very much....Especially Samrat gunjan Scenes were Hilarious😆mazza aa gaya😆....And that Bedroom wala scene was just rocking🤣....while watching that bedroom scene I just couldnt stop laughing 😆 man What awesome n fabulous expressions were given By Gunjan aka Sanaya and Samrat Aka Mohit in todays episode.....👏.... I absolutely enjoyed n loved watching Sajan they were both rocking today👏......Mohit has become master of giving Mindblowing Expressions....he is growing as an actor as a performer day by day..Mohit N Sanaya both rock👏👏👏...........

I just want to watch Tomorrows episode man Samrat Gila kase hua 😉😆.....and jab Gunjan neh kaha toh he says naha raha thaa and gunjan said clothes main😉😆🤣...Now I am drooling n wondering Samrat beega kasey😍😆.....................Gals come on drool with be drool over Sajan😍..
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ashi wonderful post🤗
The episode wa dmn good.
Starting from corridor talk and the bed room scene😆poor sammy he couldnt speak anything.
And finally sammy he took his decision and i think this track is gonna be awesome.
U shouls see sam's face wen gunjan said another surprise🤣
Thanks for the update!

Originally posted by: Oyster

Careful (I'm being sarcastic okay?). I once dared to compare Samrat to Rahul of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and you wouldn't want to know how ugly things turned on that particular thread. And here you are comparing him straight away to SRK himself - I have absolutely no reservations to this, cuz Samrat has repeatedly reminded me of SRK's characters. But if the group of users I encountered on Rahul's thread are still around, they'll have serious reservations to your comparison statement. I hope nothing of the sort happens here. And if it does happen then..... we'll take care of it!

Now can I end my comment on your thread without saying, "And where are the snapshots?"

Which thread are you talking about Sonya?
Was Mohit/Sam insulted there?