Fan Fictions

'Zindagi' Spin offs (AR) Entry 3 - Pg 19 NOTE 21 (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 24

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Sorry for the late comment, AWW I loved the part, beautiful and adorable. Armaans a possessive husband and an even more possessive and caring father. But he is the one who understands love the most !
I love the way you've taken the story ahead to when they are parents of young girls, and yet the love between them blossoms each day !

Lovely writing continue soon !

Thank You, Ankita! Smile

And your description of Armaan is perfect. <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Zindagi' Spin offs (AR) Entry 3 - Pg 19 NOTE 21 (Page 22)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrMrsChiping.

IF-Sizzlerz

MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
hey nice os
plz continue soon
w8ing what wna tell ar about nikhil lov you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riarai2346

hey nice os
plz continue soon
w8ing what wna tell ar about nikhil lov you

Thank You! Smile

Will update asap. 

cute_n_sweet

IF-Rockerz

cute_n_sweet

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Raeee Hug

So here I come atlast...

Starting frm Zindagi 
I was a regular reader of tht FF n truly loved it..I remember wen u started writing Zindagi DMG was Totally away frm AR track.But ur FF at time was just so bootiful tht It made the AR essence more lively :)
Coming to Zindagi Off spins
COLORS OF LIFE
I truly love the way u have put forth the Title so well ..Starting with painted walls with the choice of colors by Armaan without knowing its a boy or girl but planning either way to make the junior Malik happy :)
To the time were Riddhima addresses Armaan as the color of  her life  with their junior completing dis bootiful color of their lives..

I would quote dese lines frm ur writing.
 "You colour my life, Armaan, and I know ki main aur Junior tumhaare liye kitne important hain. Tum bhi mere liye utne hi important ho and I am sure Junior ke liye bhi aur woh bhi abhi se!

I Like the way Riddhima goes a step ahead in putting forth her apology..Its  More the style of Armaan which Ridz has adopted being with him..It truly shows How they make a perfect Malik couple :)

To sum it up all..An awesome part just as usual Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshiaAngelTeen

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_n_sweet

Raeee Hug

So here I come atlast...

Starting frm Zindagi 
I was a regular reader of tht FF n truly loved it..I remember wen u started writing Zindagi DMG was Totally away frm AR track.But ur FF at time was just so bootiful tht It made the AR essence more lively :)
Coming to Zindagi Off spins
COLORS OF LIFE
I truly love the way u have put forth the Title so well ..Starting with painted walls with the choice of colors by Armaan without knowing its a boy or girl but planning either way to make the junior Malik happy :)
To the time were Riddhima addresses Armaan as the color of  her life  with their junior completing dis bootiful color of their lives..

I would quote dese lines frm ur writing.
 "You colour my life, Armaan, and I know ki main aur Junior tumhaare liye kitne important hain. Tum bhi mere liye utne hi important ho and I am sure Junior ke liye bhi aur woh bhi abhi se!

I Like the way Riddhima goes a step ahead in putting forth her apology..Its  More the style of Armaan which Ridz has adopted being with him..It truly shows How they make a perfect Malik couple :)

To sum it up all..An awesome part just as usual Smile

Awww! Thanks Shreya for that wonderful comment! :)

And I hope you read the other parts as well...Lol!

Anyway, thank you for comnenting! Smile

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Rae You're a Awesome Writer ! I read all the three Oneshots and Also 'Zindagi' ! Your writing style is just amazing,its flow is perfect,and the way you think and potray the story is just beautiful !! I loved them all :) Do write more !!

Love,
Maitree

AngelTeen

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Maitree..

Rae You're a Awesome Writer ! I read all the three Oneshots and Also 'Zindagi' ! Your writing style is just amazing,its flow is perfect,and the way you think and potray the story is just beautiful !! I loved them all :) Do write more !!

Love,
Maitree

Thank You sooo much, Maitree! :)

*Blush*

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

IF-Rockerz

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Rae. Amazingg Shotss <3 Loveedd Theemm <3 Youurr Write Soo Perfectlyy!
Hehehee I Love AR Kidss <3 Theyyy Are Luckkyy To Have Parents Like Theemm! 
BEAUTIFULLL <333 

AngelTeen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top