Fan Fictions

'Zindagi' Spin offs (AR) Entry 3 - Pg 19 NOTE 21 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 24

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

I just read this Rae !!!

Beautiful creation, I have to say.  ALL the characters were lovely, and each had a part of AR in them, even Naina.  And I loooovvvveeeeddddd the names Aman and Arima ...  kya baat hai.

Only two words after reading this - 

Oye Hoye!!!!

Thank You sooooo much!

Glad you liked it! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Zindagi' Spin offs (AR) Entry 3 - Pg 19 NOTE 21 (Page 19)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

danny0072

Groupbie

danny0072

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
both werwe great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by danny0072

both werwe great

Thank You! Smile

Glad you liked them!

repercussion

repercussion

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Like when I saw "Note page 127" on Zindagi's thread...for more than a split second I was like...oh my god...oh my god...she's making a comeback....with Zindagi! You have no idea how excited I got but I know the charm will wear off if you drag the story too much...and the epilogue from Zindagi somehow forces me to re-read it and then read it again and again...okay so you get the trail right....every now and then! And the first spin-off, as you call it...leaves me sighing with this huge grin on my face! I just can't help it...I have probably read it thrice already but everytime I read it...the magic envelopes me again! And then you were off on a hiatus for like forever...and one fine day I got a pm for Bas Yun hi...I have a good reason to believe you are back for good, to give us some of the most memorable stories and scenes again! Remember how you were the first one to restore DMG's charm in Zindagi...I hope you'd continue giving us such heart-warming stories and continue to be one of those special writers you just miss an update from!

Cheers to a come-back....enough with the smug smiles already...get ur ass working on Bas Yun Hi...for I swear...I'll  umm think about swearing while you work at it! Hmph!

AngelTeen

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by repercussion

Like when I saw "Note page 127" on Zindagi's thread...for more than a split second I was like...oh my god...oh my god...she's making a comeback....with Zindagi! You have no idea how excited I got but I know the charm will wear off if you drag the story too much...and the epilogue from Zindagi somehow forces me to re-read it and then read it again and again...okay so you get the trail right....every now and then! And the first spin-off, as you call it...leaves me sighing with this huge grin on my face! I just can't help it...I have probably read it thrice already but everytime I read it...the magic envelopes me again! And then you were off on a hiatus for like forever...and one fine day I got a pm for Bas Yun hi...I have a good reason to believe you are back for good, to give us some of the most memorable stories and scenes again! Remember how you were the first one to restore DMG's charm in Zindagi...I hope you'd continue giving us such heart-warming stories and continue to be one of those special writers you just miss an update from!

Cheers to a come-back....enough with the smug smiles already...get ur ass working on Bas Yun Hi...for I swear...I'll  umm think about swearing while you work at it! Hmph!

Awwww! Your comment made me soooo happy! I am so glad to have such dedicated readers like you! :)

And dont worry, I am going to update Bas...Yun Hi...soon and maybe even start something new and update the spin offs too! Just be there for them like this always! Thank You!Smile

repercussion

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

*EDITED - The rest is on a restricted blog due to blatant plagiarism of my work.

Edited by AngelTeen - 23 November 2012 at 7:24am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaLuvstruckcutie13ahensevenrepercussionbushrayoumansibhartiJULIELNurshad.kajenz.e.p.h.y.rAR_LOVER-RabiaKSGKaJen-IshiaLOVEDMG-ARfrndshp_luv_dmgsamadesjiyaa_mherms_angelswetha10-Euphoria-

-Euphoria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Euphoria-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
AWW Raee this is 1 of the most sweetest OS I have ever readdd
Itss just sooo guddd n cuteee
N I never knew u wrote OSs N FFs
U write realy well Jaani :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeenherms_angel

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

AWW Raee this is 1 of the most sweetest OS I have ever readdd
Itss just sooo guddd n cuteee
N I never knew u wrote OSs N FFs
U write realy well Jaani :)

Haha! Thank You, first reader and reviewer of this part! Please do try the other parts and my other fanfics..the list is on page 1. Smile

herms_angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top