Fan Fictions

'Zindagi' Spin offs (AR) Entry 3 - Pg 19 NOTE 21 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 24

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_n_sweet

Hey Rae hugs

Awesome updates!!!Thanks for d pm... :)

Sorry for the late reply!Busy with work :(

Will edit it later..

Thank You, Shreya!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Zindagi' Spin offs (AR) Entry 3 - Pg 19 NOTE 21 (Page 18)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 08 November 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amruta04

hey Raee
that was awesome update
loved it
waiting for the next update
do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.

Thank You! Will post a new part soon.Smile

No problem about the PM.

frndshp_luv_dmg

IF-Rockerz

frndshp_luv_dmg

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hey Rae...Hug
OMG....Rae....u have named them Aman & Arima...u know i too thought of the same names for AR's children!!!!!ShockedEmbarrassed(how can our thoughts be so similar?!)
Now coming out of that shock...LOL
Aww...22 years of marriage...nd they r still the same Armaan-Riddhima...oyye hoyye...Day Dreaming
Aman & Arima...liked them...and their bonding with their parents....Big smile
but actually i wouldn't mind if they would have taken their parents' profession( i m saying this just because i m a medico...plz don't take it too seriously...but its okay they took their choices!)Embarrassed
i loved this line-'Baad mein poochoonga ki mera laal itna laal kyon ho raha hai!'...LOL
P.S.-Hmm...Aman-Naina-Rohit...haan!(Rae...do u love KHNH?...umm...i think so...tell me whether i m right or wrong!)Embarrassed

P.P.S.-have read previous entry too...loved it to the core!Clap
luv u...tc!Heart

Edited by frndshp_luv_dmg - 12 November 2010 at 4:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Miya-

Raeeeeeeeeeee <3

Haaye *waves*

Reserved, I promish I'll come back and edit

Edited: Man you make your characters lovable! Armaan as Papa and Riddhima as Mama are so cute and perfect, and Arima is adorable. Aman is supercool like his dad but what he didn't hesitate to say to any other girl, he's suddenly speechless infront of this one.. like WOW! Just like Armaan, ladki se pyar mohabbat ki baat nahi keh paya..but Armaan had to bellofy so many papads to get his girl, then why did Aman get so easily ?? Hmphhh *shows fake anger* Brilliantee piece of writing, i've read it twice today and both times I wished for it to be just a litttle bit longerrrr :D

I finished my exams today, not too bad and hoping for some good results. Blame that for my inactive streak on IF..i'll be a regular from now on. See you at whichever forum you wish and KaJen AT..I have heaps to chat and discuss =)

looks at post' wow! no emoticons :P

No emoticons? Then what do call these - :P, :D? ;) :p

Anyway, I am so glad you commented!

First, I am sooooo happy you like Aman and Arima! That was one of my biggest fears with this entry...how will people take to Aman and Arima? But I am soooo happy that all of you like them! :)

Second, about Aman not beloing enough rotis for Naina...well these are spin offs, dear...they are disconnected...so dont assume everything just yet. ;) :D

Third, I am soooo happy your exams went well and now you're back on IF! Hoping to see you somewhere soon! 

Fourth, Thank You soooooo much for commenting! SmileLOL

-Miya-

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by frndshp_luv_dmg

Hey Rae...Hug
OMG....Rae....u have named them Aman & Arima...u know i too thought of the same names for AR's children!!!!!ShockedEmbarrassed(how can our thoughts be so similar?!)
Now coming out of that shock...LOL
Aww...22 years of marriage...nd they r still the same Armaan-Riddhima...oyye hoyye...Day Dreaming
Aman & Arima...liked them...and their bonding with their parents....Big smile
but actually i wouldn't mind if they would have taken their parents' profession( i m saying this just because i m a medico...plz don't take it too seriously...but its okay they took their choices!)Embarrassed
i loved this line-'Baad mein poochoonga ki mera laal itna laal kyon ho raha hai!'...LOL
P.S.-Hmm...Aman-Naina-Rohit...haan!(Rae...do u love KHNH?...umm...i think so...tell me whether i m right or wrong!)Embarrassed

P.P.S.-have read previous entry too...loved it to the core!Clap
luv u...tc!Heart

Haila! Even you want Aman and Arima to be the names of AR's kids?! Dude, we think alike! Like REAL alike! Awesome!Big smileLOL

About the doctor part...I just wanted to try something different...hope you will like it! :)

So glad you still like AR's bonding after 22 years and the family's bonding in general! I was so apprehensive about that...

And about the Aman-Naina-Rohit angle...well to be honest I like the movie but the names were a coincidence...Smile

Thank You sooooo much for commenting!Smile

frndshp_luv_dmg

shonagudia

IF-Rockerz

shonagudia

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Hey
Loved the part. It was nice . 22 yrs after mrg  and Ridhima still blushes Embarrassed
Truly Aman needs his father in love case. Hope Arman and aman will have a conversation soon..

Continue soon and pls add me to your PM list.

AngelTeen

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonagudia

Hey
Loved the part. It was nice . 22 yrs after mrg  and Ridhima still blushes Embarrassed
Truly Aman needs his father in love case. Hope Arman and aman will have a conversation soon..

Continue soon and pls add me to your PM list.

Thank You soooo much!Smile

And I shall tell Aman to go seek advice from Armaan!WinkLOL

And I have added you to the PM list.Smile

lilmzsunshine

Goldie

lilmzsunshine

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I just read this Rae !!!

Beautiful creation, I have to say.  ALL the characters were lovely, and each had a part of AR in them, even Naina.  And I loooovvvveeeeddddd the names Aman and Arima ...  kya baat hai.

Only two words after reading this - 

Oye Hoye!!!!

AngelTeen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top