Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
*Apologies-Apologies* The reason why I didn't reply is because I read it at like 4 in the morning, in pitch darkness, and typing would mean a long lecture lol! Anyway, I really don't have to talk about your writing skills (obviously, by now, you know I love it) but it's incredibly funny how Armaan reacts to a boyfriend issue when he was once, the most romantic boyfriend on the planet. I mean this guy forced Riddhima into accepting him and spoiled her silly, he even made her dress shorter lol! It's so typical of men to be sitting on the couch, watching a cricket match, not paying heed to what the miserable little wife is saying! I loved how you picked the most realistic, monotonous scene from our lives and transformed it into an AR moment. Riddhima sure is Armaan's little devil;)

His Reaction to the big news of the day was adorable. Adorable, because I could totally imagine the scene in my head ( thanks to the vivid imagery built by you)! Fantasy, eh! But I'm glad you didn't make it into an epiphany, because sooner or later he'd let go of his daughter but then it'd be too Shashank-ish! And somehow, the 20 year leap doesn't turn me off! Ofcourse, they have matured and things might have changed but you are like the only writer I could take even a 40 year old Riddhima from lol! Thanks a lot for the PM and more for the second one! It feels so great to know that the writer actually bothers to wait to hear from you and if you don't reply, doesn't think twice before authoritatively asking for one! *does her little victory dance*

Write more often. *That's an order* and since, you said you'd probably update Bas...Yun Hi soon and even write a whole new story, I can't help but wait eagerly! Have a great day!

PS- Referring to your reply on my last comment, I'd always be here...soon or late, to read your stories. Count me in on that! ;)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
NOTE

First, I apologize for the late update but I wanted to come back to Spin Offs (or for that matter any of my stories) with something I was 90% happy with (not full 100% because I am never that happy with something I write) so therefore it took time and a lot of effort...a lot of drafts were discarded and abandoned and then something just clicked with this one. 

But still very honestly guys, I am feeling a bit pissed because of the lack of readership of the last part and I understand that this was not uploaded for a long time but what you got to understand is that writing anything takes time because I, for one, don't want to post anything but something which I feel would be something I, myself, would like to read.

I am not hankering after just positive comments but criticisms too...because thats what makes a writer grow...and not getting ANY response from a vast majority is just hurtful.

This is not as much anger as it is hurt.

Rae
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: herms_angel

Dedicated to my friends here on IF and specially to Husna (herms_angel)... :)

^^The above part made me grin from ear to ear :D
Rae I'm so glad I have found a friend like you here on IF, you have always made me feel special with your gestures, and I'm so very thankful for that πŸ€—

Coming to the spin offs, you know I have loved that idea of yours right from the start, and I'm glad you updated because like I said, you have immense talent and you should showcase it.

Like everyone here said, this is the CUTEST part of this spin-off.
The whole Armaan-Riddhima banter was cute( will they have grow up!? LOL! ), just like how they used to be in DMG.Armaan acting all "Daddy" types and the way you described it was so beautiful.

Its funny, the transistion from a boy to a man, how Armaan was a romantic boyfriend in his times and how now he's so protective of his kids.I could imagine Armaan doing that, not paying heed to what poor wife has got to say and  enjoying the match, and just when she spills beans on about the 'man' in his daughter's life, and there you go, he jumps, reacts!

This might have happened in almost everyone's life, loved the way you put this simple moment of life in the part so beautifully.I like the whole Arima angle, she does know her parents well na :)

Looking forward to the next part Rae :)
Zindagi and Spin-offs shall remain one of my favourite FF's ever! :)

Awww! Thank You and you're welcome, Husan! I meant what I wrote. πŸ˜Š

And as far as your analysis of my spin on the characters goes...it fits to the T. :)

And THANK YOU for the last part! πŸ˜Š
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyrr

Armaan being paranoid about his teenage daughters non-existent (at least he thinks so) boyfriend was just too much fun to read! I'd always imagined Armaan of the future to be over-protective of his daughter. And this one, is playing his part to the T.. LOL!! But I am sure, even if he gives Arima's Nikhil a hard time, he will understand the love between them. πŸ˜Š

I hope he does too.. πŸ˜‰

Thank You for commenting! πŸ˜Š
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for the late comment, AWW I loved the part, beautiful and adorable. Armaans a possessive husband and an even more possessive and caring father. But he is the one who understands love the most !
I love the way you've taken the story ahead to when they are parents of young girls, and yet the love between them blossoms each day !

Lovely writing continue soon !
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: repercussion

*Apologies-Apologies* The reason why I didn't reply is because I read it at like 4 in the morning, in pitch darkness, and typing would mean a long lecture lol! Anyway, I really don't have to talk about your writing skills (obviously, by now, you know I love it) but it's incredibly funny how Armaan reacts to a boyfriend issue when he was once, the most romantic boyfriend on the planet. I mean this guy forced Riddhima into accepting him and spoiled her silly, he even made her dress shorter lol! It's so typical of men to be sitting on the couch, watching a cricket match, not paying heed to what the miserable little wife is saying! I loved how you picked the most realistic, monotonous scene from our lives and transformed it into an AR moment. Riddhima sure is Armaan's little devil;)

His Reaction to the big news of the day was adorable. Adorable, because I could totally imagine the scene in my head ( thanks to the vivid imagery built by you)! Fantasy, eh! But I'm glad you didn't make it into an epiphany, because sooner or later he'd let go of his daughter but then it'd be too Shashank-ish! And somehow, the 20 year leap doesn't turn me off! Ofcourse, they have matured and things might have changed but you are like the only writer I could take even a 40 year old Riddhima from lol! Thanks a lot for the PM and more for the second one! It feels so great to know that the writer actually bothers to wait to hear from you and if you don't reply, doesn't think twice before authoritatively asking for one! *does her little victory dance*

Write more often. *That's an order* and since, you said you'd probably update Bas...Yun Hi soon and even write a whole new story, I can't help but wait eagerly! Have a great day!

PS- Referring to your reply on my last comment, I'd always be here...soon or late, to read your stories. Count me in on that! ;)

Of course I ordered you. :p 

And Thank You for complying! 😊 πŸ˜†

And the part in bold...it made me smile from ear to ear. πŸ˜ƒ (Yeah...kinda like this...)

PS - What is your name? :p
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Sorry for the late comment, AWW I loved the part, beautiful and adorable. Armaans a possessive husband and an even more possessive and caring father. But he is the one who understands love the most !

I love the way you've taken the story ahead to when they are parents of young girls, and yet the love between them blossoms each day !

Lovely writing continue soon !

Thank You, Ankita! πŸ˜Š

And your description of Armaan is perfect. <3
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey nice os
plz continue soon
w8ing what wna tell ar about nikhil lov you
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riarai2346

hey nice os
plz continue soon
w8ing what wna tell ar about nikhil lov you

Thank You! πŸ˜Š

Will update asap. 
cute_n_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raeee πŸ€—

So here I come atlast...

Starting frm Zindagi 
I was a regular reader of tht FF n truly loved it..I remember wen u started writing Zindagi DMG was Totally away frm AR track.But ur FF at time was just so bootiful tht It made the AR essence more lively :)
Coming to Zindagi Off spins
COLORS OF LIFE
I truly love the way u have put forth the Title so well ..Starting with painted walls with the choice of colors by Armaan without knowing its a boy or girl but planning either way to make the junior Malik happy :)
To the time were Riddhima addresses Armaan as the color of  her life  with their junior completing dis bootiful color of their lives..

I would quote dese lines frm ur writing.
 "You colour my life, Armaan, and I know ki main aur Junior tumhaare liye kitne important hain. Tum bhi mere liye utne hi important ho and I am sure Junior ke liye bhi aur woh bhi abhi se!

I Like the way Riddhima goes a step ahead in putting forth her apology..Its  More the style of Armaan which Ridz has adopted being with him..It truly shows How they make a perfect Malik couple :)

To sum it up all..An awesome part just as usual πŸ˜Š