Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zgerl

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sananya09Amber10supercool3-Miya-KaSu4Lifeashi_maniaBeetleeseunggilovexmuqix.:.MONA.:.RidziPiaJazSimi-Lostindreamsmusic_l0ver036

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Sweet Reminder..Do Read.Thnks" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hello Zafirah.
Welcome to the forum Sis.
I am najma and hope you have a great time here.Tongue
Coming upon your topic , indeed you are absolutely correct.
I am a neutral viewer of this serial and I also hope that no bashing takes place here and from beginning if we have the sense of respecting and appreciating other favorites would be good step by us for this forum and serial.
Because I am also fed up of all these bashings around other forum.
And now for time being ViSu threads are being made because they only showed ViSu in the promo's and not PriVi but I hope we all fan groups be friendly and respect each other's point of view and favorites.
And dont worry Sis , Insha-Allah we will try to keep this forum environment healthy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sananya09Amber10ashi_maniamusic_l0ver036

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
BRILLIANT post, love u for making this zaf.

Personalle evn though im a big Suku fan, and i admit tht im watching this for Suku, i believe tht PriVi shud be respected as much as ViSu.

Personally have heard alot abt tht remix was good, and i am really exited to see Suku and Priya in one frame, i thought priya looked sooo cute- Vikas and Priya will look awesum together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_maniamusic_l0ver036

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
wow yaar!!! thanks soo much for that beautiful n thought provoking post zgerl Clap

This post actually made me proud to be a part of this forum Tongue...I really hope we all can implement this in our forum........it would make this as one of the best forums on IF Tongue

I only wish the creatives r not impartial to any pair.....coz that is mostly wat gives rise to frictions in the forums....if they give each character enough depth n each pair proper screen space....theres nothing that will stop this forum n this show from reaching great heights and being loved by all

I am tired of all the fights too going on in other forums n I on my part will surely try n not humiliate or disrespect anyone or any pair or character Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumzzmusic_l0ver036

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Great post zafz. and I agree 110%:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

Beet

IF-Rockerz

Beet

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post Zafirah!
And I absolutely agree and I'll always do my part to keep this forum like a big family =D 

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

completely agree with u..i think we all should stay as a big happy loving family..we must give every actor/actresses same amount of importance..i love u for this topic this was really needed...

HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hey zafirah...am devyani...thanx for making this post..you're absolutely right...and also lets not treat the other's as supporting cast..bcz each and every character makes a story......

hope to see you more on the forumBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.