Sun in 2nd house
(1) The native will be self-dependent, skilled in handiwork and would prove highly helpful to
parents, maternal uncles, sisters, daughters and in-laws.
(2) The Sun in the 2nd will become more auspicious if the Moon is placed in the 6th house.
(3) Ketu in the 8th house will make the native very truthful.
(4) Rahu in the 9th house makes the native a renowned artist or a painter.
(5) Ketu in the 9th house makes him a great technician.
(6) Mars in the 9th house makes him fashionable.
(7) The generous nature of the native would put an end to growing enemies.
(1) The Sun will affect very adversely the things and relatives associated with the planets inimical
to the Sun i.e., wife, wealth, widows, cows, taste, mother etc. Disputes regarding wealth property
and wife will spoil the native.
(2) Never accept donations if the Moon is placed in the 8th house and the Sun in the 2nd house is
not auspicious; otherwise the native will be destroyed altogether.
(3) The Sun in the 2nd house, Mars in the 1st and Moon in the 12th house make the native's
condition critical and pathetic in every manner.
(4) Mars in the 8th house makes the native extremely greedy if the Sun in the 2nd house is inauspi-cious.
Remedial Measures :
(1) Donate coconut, mustard oil and almonds to religious places of worship.
(2) Manage to avoid disputes involving wealth, property and ladies.
(3) Avoid accepting donations, specially rice, silver and milk.