Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free . . . Will never fly away

-Dick Sutphen

Hasn't that been Sid's love for Riddhima always ? He loves her without reservations, with the bottom of his heart. She had a past with Armaan, a past which hovers over their present even today. Yet, he accepted her as she was, trusted her and placed his faith and heart  into her hands. He's her husband, but he never forced his love on her, never demanded, never restricted, only gave. He gave her all the love in his heart, he gave her every happiness in the world. He gave her himself, yet he never held her back. And that's why, for his sake, for the sake of his selfless love, I wish that he gets every happiness that he deserves, that the love he's always given, comes back and embraces him once more. For a love so free, shouldn't ever fly away.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sids love is unmatchable..I wonder if Ridz deserved it..she understands only selfish love which Sid is not......
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: uppaas

Sids love is unmatchable..I wonder if Ridz deserved it..she understands only selfish love which Sid is not......

Poo, you're so right. Sid's love is unmatchable-in its depth and its selflessness. I hope he gets all the love and happiness that he deserves.

rapunzel84 thumbnail
👏 👏 👏

Beautiful!!!

Sid's love is unparalleled... can only be felt - it doesnt need flamboyant gestures - its never in your face screaming - hey i love you, look at me... he  is - as i had said a longgg time back - The Silent Lover - The Real Man - The True Winner of the show!!
Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago
pavs thumbnail
u know today my mom was watching dmg ...she is a first time watcher n she got disgusted seeing arman n his dialogues...she said is there  a choice nymore??oviously she will choose sid coz the guy looks more innocent n loves the girl more ;)now a neutral viewer si saying tht
Wonderful post as always Additi!😃
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rapunzel84

👏 👏 👏

Beautiful!!!

Sid's love is unparalleled... can only be felt - it doesnt need flamboyant gestures - its never in your face screaming - hey i love you, look at me... he  is - as i had said a longgg time back - The Silent Lover - The Real Man - The True Winner of the show!!

Thank you so much Rapz !! Exactly, Sid's love isn't about the big, flamboyant gestures, its about all the little things that matter. His love won't bind you or hold you back, rather his love has always set her free. And I hope that he gets as much love back, if not more.

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Sid's love has always been generous. He only knows how to give and never asked for anything in return and this is truly what true love is. It's all about giving and never expecting. That's what Siddhant Modi portrays.  He portrays unconditional love and understanding. And this understanding is so beautiful that he is ready to wait seven lifetimes for her. I wouldn't want to compare Armaan with Siddhant but seeing Armaan,his love always expects love in return,no matter what the circumstances. This is morally wrong and not true love.. Love is all about friendship and understanding and as it is said, "It is better to find a good friend in a husband rather than a good husband in a friend."

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Adi

Siddhant Modi is unmatchable & unbeatable

I pity Riddhima , she don't know what she is losing
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post Aditi..

Siddhant Modi defines true and unconditional love,trust,understanding...
i can leave 1000 Armaan to get 1 Siddhant Modi 😳