Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!
E-Online is hosting a  competition of sorts!!!
Check It Out!!!

As the Stefan-Elena-Damon triangle heats up on The Vampire Diaries, we once again turn to you fans to help us figure it all out. See, there's a gaping hole in our TV Couples We Love gallery where we simply must put a pairing from TVD. But which pairing? Elena (Nina Dobrev) has the canonical coupling with Stefan (Paul Wesley), but then again, she also has that sizzling chemistry with bad-boy Damon (Ian Somerhalder). We're hoping another TV Love Debate can put this controversy to rest once and for all. So, here's what we need from you:

If you are a fan of either Elena-Stefan or Elena-Damon, write up an essay explaining why they are the couple of The Vampire Diaries. Limit it to 350 words or less, keep it civil (no tearing down opposing fandoms), and try confine your arguments to what we've seen so far on the show proper. (Source material is for sissies!)

Send your essay to us by email at tvdiva@eonline.com, or post it in our comments section, before Sunday, Oct. 10. We'll review all the submissions, pick the best ones for each side, and then post them online along with a voting booth where you fans can cast your ballots after considering the voices speaking for both sides.

The winning couple, as decided by your poll votes, gets a place of honor in E! Online's TV Couples We Love gallery. Ready? Set? Go!

Direct URL http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b203507_The_Vampire_Diaries_Gets_the_Love_Debate_Treatment.html

Do Participate and Post your entries here as well!!!
Please do only limit to Elena-Stefan and Elena-Damon as that is what the contest is. Tongue

Love
Jaan

Edited by Jaan730 - 07 October 2010 at 3:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rhea11xoxolivelyAngel-Jot.xxXSejalXxx-Nayab-Raee_Salvatore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Debate-E Online" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xoxolively

Groupbie

xoxolively

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I love DE but I can't write an essay.OMG....Who will write an essay?LOLLOLI'm always poor at literature.

Sometimes E! is E!!!

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Welll. 350 words  is more of a paragraph or two...but yah. know what you mean. : )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxx

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hmmm Damon has chemistry with practically all the girls on the showLOL but why do i feel that  whatever happens in the end they will always unite Stephan -Elena Confused although Delena especially in Episode 3 were seriously on fire especially Damon.God Elena got some resistanceLOL.Will try and participate .Thanks for the info Jaan.

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I saw that yesterday and OH!!! I so so so want to write one for Delena.

-Nayab-

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

I saw that yesterday and OH!!! I so so so want to write one for Delena.

OHMYGOSH!!! You like Vampire Diaries!? Delena!!!!!! how do I not know this? Why aren't you here more????

-Nayab-

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Guys, can I just point out that it's Stefan and not Stephan? Embarrassed

Sorry but this has been bugging me for a while. Anyhoo, all the best to whoever's entering! :D

Edited by sourpuss - 04 October 2010 at 6:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi-DarthVader-lavienrose

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sourpuss

Guys, can I just point out that it's Stefan and not Stephan? Embarrassed

Sorry but this has been bugging me for a while. Anyhoo, all the best to whoever's entering! :D

Sorry.
I never did realize that small things like that bugged people so much. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top