Anwar Songs

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

My bro introed me to the songs from this malayalam film. I think no1 discussed about its songs yet, if already done, sorry Embarrassed

I am definetly loving the whole album. Awesome songs, different music...i just cant believe they are malayalam songs....they are just so so so so beautiful.....and used top singers like Shreya, Suresh, Suchitra, Blaaze....Do give it a try...

My top fav in the album - Kanninima by Shreya and Naresh...super sensuos!!

Link: http://vellithiramusic.net/?p=2762

Music Review: http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2010/09/05/anwar-music-review-malayalam-gopi-sundar/

Anwar (Music review), Malayalam – Gopi Sundar

Sep 5, 2010 Author: Karthik | Filed under: Malayalam OSTKizhakku pookkum has a heady mix of a rhythmic tune, scintillating vocals by Shreya Ghoshal and Sabri Brothers, among others and that brilliant Arabic (thanks: Raouf & Vino) hook at the right spots. Prithviraj uses his irresistible voice again in Njan, in a slow, lovely rap'ish tune, while the composer gets everything brilliantly right in Kanninima…those interludes in particular and gorgeous. Its unplugged version by Suchitra and Gopi himself is another delight! Vijanatheeram is predictable and passes muster, while the haunting tune of Kavithapol rounds off the soundtrack in impressive style. Composer Gopi Sundar nails both his sound and tunes impressively in Anwar's soundtrack!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhaammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anwar Songs" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
listening to it now, ill come back Tongue

x.sunayna.x

IF-Dazzler

x.sunayna.x

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
I LOVE Kanninima , especially because its Shreya and Naresh - my two top faves :)
But I reckon the whole soundtracks pretty good ! But kanninima is definitely the best !

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Am listening to the Kizhakku pookkum.. awesome song...

Edited by ammoos - 07 October 2010 at 9:55am

x.sunayna.x

IF-Dazzler

x.sunayna.x

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thats my 2nd fave, i reckon the video is really cute with all the cute little glances lol :)
And the whole clapping beat thing is cool !

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
despite the coats, i love this song:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27

ItsAysha

Goldie

ItsAysha

Posted: 11 November 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Oh man kanninimanilay and kalbilathi is awesome
I am in luv with the 2 songs

Aubade.

IF-Sizzlerz

Aubade.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
O god...kanninima is sensous..simply irresistible singing by naresh and shreya..the two singers who own the best voices..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.