Dill Mill Gaye

Armaan/Riddhima - Why blaming others and Moral?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Many people blaming morality for AR separation, and it seems they can be together only by killing morals, good to know thing for other fan groups.. Smile

I really wanna understand, Why can't you be free keeping your morals intact? Is it real necessary to be immoral to keep your freedom?
Ermm what kind of freedom people are talking about and who decides the boundaries of acceptable and unacceptable?

dude freedom is most difficult thing to attain and even difficult to venture.

Stop blaming others, Riddhima's And Armaan's agony is because of their irresponsibly abrupt actions...

"You have the freedom to choose your actions, you don't have the freedom to choose the consequences of your actions"

So if you think people (their parents, Shilpa or Sid) should bear the consequences of Armaan or Riddhima's actions, why should they?

Sid asked her to take her time to marry him, she was all eager for that, I don't care two hoots what the reason was...

Armaan realized his love only after seeing her again in Punchgani (how stupid is this?) .. why wasn't he able to recover earlier with the power of his sword.. oopzie i mean eternal love? shoul't he be thankful to Sid for bringing him to main stream again from Pagalkhana Confused? how thankless it is.. fighting a person who saved you twice, once from your own suicidal attempt at St fight ring and secondly by bringing you back from so called dreadful life in pagalkhana (mental asylum)
Ermm

PS: before you come up with your everlasting love for Sid's photo session episode, No one can deny Sid's sufferings and he tried to rectify it fullest. and please don't bother me with Rape case, cause by now you should understand thats nothing but Riddhima's most retard and irresponsible action ever.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

juisacrazyjeranana24bajlookaFiiLzanoe23sanjanamishrajacobharry10011rapunzel84masinNida_21funfanginacchullbulliarp04srockska7eelaStarshineHuespavsShiningStar18TheMummy_LeAbbaMagicalKashmysterieuxaishu_25Leah1prejudicedAkankshaa.shamilKai.Jasmine...AmeresLeenasmgnyctophilia-Harshu--MERRY--x-Reshu-x-music_l0ver036nisha80Lennieshanti05nikita_88norzarnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaan/Riddhima - Why blaming others and Moral?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
ditto mona ji i fully agree why blame others for their own stupid acts and sad they r still not learning and they r gonna justify it by star moon *Tch**Tch* and acall it intresting

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliarp04srockska7eelaStarshineHuespavsmonar-x-Reshu-x-shanti05

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
monajiThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliarp04srocksStarshineHuesmonar

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged

gawd this post is a stellar post.....ultimately why will others pay price of AR's idiotic decisions and actions??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelachullbulliarp04srocksStarshineHuesmonarnikita_88

arp04srocks

IF-Dazzler

arp04srocks

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Mona...well said yaar...i too am curious as to wht the answers will be....

Seriously Sid NEVER forced Ridz to marry him not the first time or the 2nd...in fact he was going to leave her on teh first one...but she begged him to stay...does it really matter why?? NO...she did wht she wanted to do at the time...whether she did it for her parents or for society doesnt really matter...cuz if she was strong person and believed in her tru lobe 'armaan' so much then why didnt she stand up against tht society??? why didnt she tell sid good i dont want to marry you i want ot die...or i want you to break this marriage b/c i will only lobe armaan and marry him...even if that means i have to go into a jungle and live by myself as timon and pumba....

as for haram..oops sorry armaan...stoopid dyslexia always gets me...ne wayz i dont even know where to begin with this one...he left her over and over and over and over...b/c he wanted her to be happy...he made sid go after her when he was ready to leave her so that she could go back to her ex....so why in the hell did he all of the sudden get hit by cupid's arrow after her 2nd marriage and during her 2nd honeymoon decide to become a stalker oops sorry i mean "tru lober" and start following her around so tht he could give his hulky strength to her so that she may finally confess wht lies in her ice filled...crap again...love filled heart???

my only answer is that the ppl who come up with this and write this crap must live in a very scary scary place...for them to think that htis is interesting and realistic is just plain delusional...all i can say is thank god it's ending...and you must be proud of yourselves for takin a show that could have had the poten of being on the top (ok fine in the middle) and digging its own grave for it...you will go out remembered for sure....remembered for the lowest TRPs in history, for the most cracked out plot, and for having no morals or ethics wht so ever....congratulations CVs.ClapClapClap..you should be proud....NOTOuch

PS loved the part abt Rape and ridz's retard...her brain spends more time having brain farts than it does not having them....

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

juisalulu99rapunzel84chullbullika7eelaStarshineHuespavsAmeresmonarAkankshaa.-x-Reshu-x-Lennienikita_88

arp04srocks

IF-Dazzler

arp04srocks

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

ditto mona ji i fully agree why blame others for their own stupid acts and sad they r still not learning and they r gonna justify it by star moon *Tch**Tch* and acall it intresting

faroo dont you kno that stars fix all problems in the world...in fact if the fighting nations would just by the other a star no more wars would exist Embarrassed

vaise is it bad that i'm kind of excited to see this go down tomorrow??? if simply to get my laugh on??? mayb i shouldnt have admitted this...crap...stalker cvs this is NOT a good thing okay...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99ka7eelaStarshineHuesprincess1pavsmonar

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Star and Moon LOLLOL I tell you next alien attack will be because of DMG's irresponsible actions Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srockska7eelapavsStarshineHuesAkankshaa.

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

"You have the freedom to choose your actions, you don't have the freedom to choose the consequences of your actions"

That just said it all !! Clap  Clap  Awesome post Monaji !! Hug  Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaarp04srocksKai.monar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top