Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Hey PKYEKins,

I know i know before u guys jump me by saying that mona we dont even know yet that their names are abhay and piya well this is just for now.....

so i was going thorugh the FF section on IF and i m like one of those members who are always reading FF i m an FF addict..lol..so i was just thinking that who will be the first one to write a FF or even a One Shot on AbHiYa.??

P.S. Would someone like to write one?? i was thinking of writing OS on them....but i watn to know if u guys would like that....So what u all think?

HeartMONA

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SharkylovesJakeAmber10scorpio95OfTheHeart-Hiralious-Mona1993-DamnedDrooler-serendipity.SanzPaRudholicmusic_l0ver036

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AbHiYa's First FF <3" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
GASPERS!!!!!!!!!! u mind reader!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

GASPERS!!!!!!!!!! u mind reader!
hehe i can read minds now..lol...u better be careful..lol..come to the visu/abhiya thread if u got time..??
HeartMONA

music_l0ver036

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Mona im waiting to see more of AbhiYa onscreen, then i will surely write Embarrassed i have already started and infact done with 5 parts of my FF on MoNaya and would love to write on AbhIya, if time permits me and ya i need more of Abhiya Big smile

Edited by -Ragini- - 03 October 2010 at 12:00pm

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
ragz: OMG that would be so cool..lol..i cant wait for more of abhiya secen as well..this show need to start alredy..

SanzPaRudholic

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I already Started writing one only by the promo Haha. Thank havent posted it yet cuz i cud change the names if necessary

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
i will write one soon =)

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
not the best of writers around...but would love to read..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.