~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Thendral PROMO - 3rd OCT 2010

Thamizhan

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 03 October 2010 at 5:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavicneshwarykuttyponnu-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleVani19SweetyGreenshaliniastha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral PROMO - 3rd OCT 2010" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diviya27

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Janani20

Janani20

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
what is this??????????????
ohh goddd
100% nothing happen 2 him
why is TA mum behaving like this??? idiot lavanya just standing there
ta mum has no rights 2 push her only her hubby (but he would never do that)
if chary comes and help him and they take thulasi from tamizh
then GOODBYE TO THENDRAL :@
I HATE THIS DIRECTOR VERY MUCH

tinahami

tinahami

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
ayyo pavam namma thulasi.......Cryher great support is gone.....Disapprovenow ppl vl try to seperate our hero tamil n thulasi.......Broken Heartoh vry bad................CryCry !!!!!!!!!
Cry

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
OMG........this looks so scary
but still something tells me its fake, let me maintain it still......i can see how TA was stopping Thulz from the duelling with the random man.....
OMG very sad to see thulz being pushed by his mom and the way she was standing outside VEL's house.....

new house ellam kanavu kanavu......ellam kalanchi poye pochu

who will help Thulz if its going to be real
TA's mom.......omg.......i m not going to talk about her.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-Belle

kasturikas

kasturikas

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
ohhh no wats happening.... i m fed up..

poor gal tulasi... her only support is tamil...
i m quiting this serial if T&T are separated...

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the promoSmile!

Very veryy sad week for Thulasi and for us as well. But i am happy that TA' s mother proved to be a mother. Even if she said that her son is dead for her, she is worrying abt him and comes to hospital but again this lady pushes Thulasi. And that Lavanya AngryAngryAngry...the way she reacted when her mother behaved bad....feel like slapping her.

Why is Thulasi infront of Vel's house along with Paati. For what does she need to come there, to ask his help? Would he help? Confused. But definetly Thilaka would help her.

If is it Thulasi who is gonna help him to get to normal, would this mother woman accept Thulasi as her mil or this Lavanya her as Anni.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~shubba

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Sri for the promo!

Suba akka, I'm also sticking with my stand that its sorta fake, cos the way the whole incident happened is just incredible. Firstly road la modhinadhukku yaarum ivlo violent a kutha maataanga. And secondly he was purposely fighting more with that fella for no rhyme or reason. Rem the other time, he also fought with a bike guy for hitting on his bike after the beauty parlour incident, he was pissed with that guy initially cos he couldnt meet Thuls, but athukkapprom he was alright after he saw Thuls. So why shd TA have gone and fought purposely when Thuls was with him..??? It doesn't link up somehow, so I'm pretty sure its fake. TA has a purpose for doing this, it might be to shift the case to Charu's dad...

I think Thuls and paati are outside Vel's hse to ask financial help from Thilaka for the hospital charges, since they know she has changed and she also agreed to help them in anyway she can. I guess Charu wont help even if she wants to, cos her family wont let her. To add on to that, she's evil now, why wd she wanna help TA??

Also, I'm sure they wont stay in the new house they went to in Friday's episode, cos the house was unoccupied, meaning it was a new house even in reality. The shooting houses they use for the serial have alot of stuff, and its just rented out. They probably would have just asked permission to shoot for a few hours in this house. So I think something's gonna happen and they'll probably be allowed into TA's house??? TA's mum would be shocked on hearing this incident and she'll padharify even though she disowned him, oru aabathu nu varumpodhu every mother will react this way, so she'll probably allow him into the hse, take care of him and help him recover. Thulasi's gathi thaan ennanu therila... hmmmm D'oh

Edited by khpriya - 03 October 2010 at 8:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepakfanRanu.~*Thamizhan*~shubbaQuelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top