Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

10th feb update- copied from yahoo groups (Page 2)

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updateWink

thespian Newbie
thespian
thespian

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

***Moderated deleted the post. Please refrain yourself from personal attacks on other members***

Edited by smisha - 11 February 2005 at 7:49am
K.K. Groupbie
K.K.
K.K.

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
i actually found it funny-
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Hey cool it Thespian and Queenbee,you too.

Thespian,we are greatful for the update but there is no need to be rude and abusive while updating and specifically using a  language so vile. ......." extends the paw..." yuck!!!!!! This forum is doing very well without such atrocious desecration of any character,thank you.We have refrained so far and we are not about to start now.

Not everyone thinks Simran is goody two shoes and nor is everyone rooting for Abhi and Simran to get together.But we don't need to get so bitchy about it either.With that kind of thoughts about any character,real or fictious,people like Abhi's mom seriously can take a few lessons in vile thinking!!!!!

And Queenbee,though I hate to say this to you,I think you lost your cool there and got a little personal.I do agree on everything you say but getting personal and personal attack is a big no no.

If both of you have anything further to say which is of personal nature

then please use the pm.Retaliatory message is not allowed and  calling any names aren't allowed either.If you ever feel this way again,then please report it to the moderators and they will deal with it.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Hey cool it Thespian and Queenbee,you too.

Thespian,we are greatful for the update but there is no need to be rude and abusive while updating and specifically using a  language so vile. ......." extends the paw..." yuck!!!!!! This forum is doing very well without such atrocious desecration of any character,thank you.We have refrained so far and we are not about to start now.

Not everyone thinks Simran is goody two shoes and nor is everyone rooting for Abhi and Simran to get together.But we don't need to get so bitchy about it either.With that kind of thoughts about any character,real or fictious,people like Abhi's mom seriously can take a few lessons in vile thinking!!!!!

And Queenbee,though I hate to say this to you,I think you lost your cool there and got a little personal.I do agree on everything you say but getting personal and personal attack is a big no no.

If both of you have anything further to say which is of personal nature

then please use the pm.Retaliatory message is not allowed and  calling any names aren't allowed either.If you ever feel this way again,then please report it to the moderators and they will deal with it.

Yes Minnie... I agree I was rude and got personal. Sorry Smile... I shud've just said that the uphate...err update... was unbecomingly be-'witch-ified' and left it at that...
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
LOL OK Queenbee,apology accepted.Just be careful next timeSmile
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Thespian and queenbee...you have to know that this forum has some rules and members has to go by some basic rules and this is to keep the forum clean. We have members who are in teenage or exactly at 10. So please control on your emotions and think before you post.
thespian Newbie
thespian
thespian

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged

OK, I am sorry that even I got personal after complaining about it.

I will go back to being a passive reader.

Go to top