Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi and Purab have an argument about .. (Page 2)

Jazz Newbie
Jazz
Jazz

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 10:33am | IP Logged
It would be nice to see a little competition between Jassi and Purab. I think they should act professionally and let the one with the best presentation win with no hard feelings between the two companies. I think Jassi and Purab should be mature enough to deal with this on a profesional level.

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Sheetal Ambuja is the tip of the iceberg. 3T will give Gulmohor a run for its money.

Eitherway IFH is a HUGE fashion house. And from what I have come to understand from the show, its much larger than Gulmohor. And with a new startup called 3T.. they still have access to a larger market share.

I think part of this plot is to have Jassi deal with reality and the whole "you win some you lose some" aspect of doing business with the big dogs.

I can't believe I am rationalizing all this. Dead

Also, have you guys realised how Nandu and HM and Purab and everyone else is open about what is going on with their lives, businesses, etc. And Jassi keeps her mouth shut. While Nandu is happy about getting the Ambuja contract, Jassi never once mentioned that Gulmohor was pursuing it as well.  Same problem happened when Purab was 1st introduced to the show. Jassi never once said that she works for Gulmohor or anything. She never says anything except for what Bebe said and what Mama said and what Papaji said.

Edited by FreshAir - 22 September 2004 at 11:13am
antusang Newbie
antusang
antusang

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I think jassi's attitude sucks!(episode 22nd sept)guys Iam quitting!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FreshAir

Also, have you guys realised how Nandu and HM and Purab and everyone else is open about what is going on with their lives, businesses, etc. And Jassi keeps her mouth shut. While Nandu is happy about getting the Ambuja contract, Jassi never once mentioned that Gulmohor was pursuing it as well.  Same problem happened when Purab was 1st introduced to the show. Jassi never once said that she works for Gulmohor or anything. She never says anything except for what Bebe said and what Mama said and what Papaji said.

Agree, FreshAir. This is why I had said long back that Jassi Jaissi Hypocrite Nahin.

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FreshAir

Yes, agree Freshair. I have noticed Jassi is tight-lipped about her work, but she does not hesitate to take information from others. Also, I don't like her habit about eavesdropping. They show that too often. The recent one was where Raj and Armaan were talking about the votes; they show Jassi hiding behind a wall and listening to their conversation.

In Jassi's defense, since they did not show Jassi reaction yet. I am hoping she tells Nandu that Gulmohor is also bidding for the same contract.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 22 September 2004 at 11:36am
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 11:37am | IP Logged

lucky you antusang, we still have to wait for deadly's update to see Jassi's behaviour.. CryCry

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 11:52am | IP Logged

see this a case of sucess going to head. jassi is flying so high, she is bound for some harsh realities and crashing and burning. she has to understand that there are very few idiots in corporate world like armaan. most people are extremely sauve and resourceful like purab or aryan. also the war of mehra industries(3T) and gulmohar is like that of goliath and david except this time goliath also has brains and truth on his side.

but then i guess jassi is not alone to blame, purab , balwant and nandu will have to share some of it, they almost always try to protect her from the real world

when they  said in promos that jassi was simple and innocent , i never realized that stupidity, stubbornness, judgementalism and gullibity were also a part of package.

tarangir Newbie
tarangir
tarangir

Posted: 22 September 2004 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jazz

It would be nice to see a little competition between Jassi and Purab. I think they should act professionally and let the one with the best presentation win with no hard feelings between the two companies. I think Jassi and Purab should be mature enough to deal with this on a profesional level.

I absolutely agree with you. Would be great to see some competition between those two and not let one of them win all the time.  I aslo agree that:

Nandu should learn to be profesional enough to keep his employers business confidential.

Jassi should not expect Purab to let her win (I dont kno that she does)

Jassi should not spill office business at home.

Armaan should use his brains, if he has any, and not let Raj tell him what to do.

Mallika should accept that neither she nor Pari nor Armaan are the best brains in the world.

In thi competition I am for Jassi, I want her to prove herself, although I like Purab but he has seen many successes.   How do others feel?   Can we have poll?  Supporting one side does not mean you dont like the other side.

I

Go to top