Chellameh

Chellameh 4 - 8 Oct: Update 1 page and discussion! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keen_critic

Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember a dialogue where CM says that she knew/suspected that food is poisoned, yet she took it - well, that was foolish then - right? (that too when she is pregs)  Unhappy
If i could remember (not quiet sure as its been a long time), but she was being challenged by Madhu, saying the food Vadai made may have been poisoned and hence she didn't want her Yov husband to eat and something bad happening to him.. that is why CM consumed it... but it was the velai of Pearl and co naa? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh 4 - 8 Oct: Update 1 page and discussion! (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja and KC
I hope this Sneha track stops soon, for the viewers sakes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Snake will tell some sob sob story to Beach, and that JP (jollu party) will come and fight with Pearl. arasana nambi purushana vitta kadhai thaan !

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thanks keen, Sneha already playing her cards well. Beach is running to chase Pearl??

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks KK - ayyooo, intha pearl and her mom... ipdi muttaala irukkanga ??!!

kittykrishna

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update Krishna ClapClap

Hmm.... so Vadai continues to stay quiet... but in a way it is good... there could be some miracle happening... Tongue 

But I can sort of see where they are coming from.... when CM refused the seemandhu... she wanted her babies to be born healthily Ouch... 

Aaahaaa..... so Pearl - Sneha confrontation done.... but peral kku thaan nastham now... as I have a feeling Beach will leave her Confused but ennamo, whatever happened to amutha is happening to pearl now nnu thonuuthu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaVani19

anupallavi

Groupbie

anupallavi

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Pearl finally deserves it. How much problem she caused to have the family breakup..Now what goes around comes around...Beach has taught her a lesson. But leave that aside, I think this drama  are saying its ok for a woman to be hit by the man in her life. Its absolutely wrong.
Beach thinks he has found nirvana. I guess he has landed himself in hell instead.. He says all this while he was living in false life, now he says living with Snake is better than Pearl....hmm the proverbial Snake that tricked Eve into eating the forbidden apple like in the Bible...I guess Snake has tricked Beach in the similar manner. Does it take Queen Chells to come and make things all right for Beach & Pearl and return the kudumbam gauravam which they katherley parukerveederan...???? Queen Chells you have long list of things to attend to apart from delivering your twin babies :

1) Patch things up between Pearl & Beach.
2) Reunite the Lost Brothers & Sis-In Laws
3) Reunite Father with Beach & Bros
4) Reunite Vadais siblings ( though not necessary they will quickly come once the paise dries up)
5) Fix Anjalis's problem and hopefully rehab AK & Madhu ( turn Madhu into loving wife & mother)
6) Get Amudha married but Vasu mom is a devil....( why push Amudha into hot soup)
7) Send Snake, father, Sivasu & buddy behind bars
8) iFinally deliver your twins and live happily ever........................

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keen_critickittykrishnaVani19MP_Radharojapoooo

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Well said Anu ClapClap  Just loved reading your analysis there!  Kadhal for Snake, Beach kannai moodidichu! 

kittykrishna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top