Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Saffy: Hey that sounds cool!!! Were your raggin memories good ones or bad ones??

Mine were nice... used to get very frustrated back then, but now I laugh at the whole thing. Very memorable experience it was.

U in hyderabad kya saffy???
nikitagmc thumbnail
Samarth, we would also appreciate some writing from your side. Skeptical posts very less these days. We have a 'one shot' corner too at ArMan times. How about a short story?
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Samarth,if u call me Saffy I will😆u made me Steffi Graf now😕
Well,I have a bit of time constraint,I wrk till midnite 6 days a week - so most of my posts r v impromptu.Yep,wanted to do a Jay vs Manav post to cheer Niki,we know who will win,may as well have the cake and eat it too😆
But need 1 more episode to get a confirmation whether Manav means wat he says - he has to feel a dilemma like Satish as well as some anguish abt his family's situation and explain to them his helpless heart.

Din ghuzrey zameen par
Aaya bahaar mohabbat
par kabhi na miley zameen asman
mohabbat mein bas choomey kya
jhoomey bhi asmaan zameen par

How u like it?😛
nikitagmc thumbnail
Saffy tussi to shayar ho!!! 👏
gaurimisha thumbnail
Wah!! Wah!!
saffix⭐️
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Danks Dear😆 see anybody can do shayari😆jus need to be in love with something,even tis as insipid as ArMan😆😆

Samarth,u gotto write yaar - u crack me up😆hey,I mean it as a compliment ok,so pls don mind😆see u write poetry than prose,so its like hearing a joke in a shayari 😆😆Its like reading Arms and the Man 😆ok,herez a joke for u,am in a ridiculous mood,so everybody put up with me -
An American is a staunch Atheist and he visits India and Pakistan.He comes back to America and he is not an Atheist anymore ! So his desi friends ask him,what miracle or impression did he gather in India and Pakistan that made his become one of the Faithful?
Americano says, after seeing India and Pakistan,I can tell that there is God,coz yeh do namuna bas Khudah ki khudrat sey hi chal sakthee hain, varna kab ka mitchukey hotey😆
SaffyFlower thumbnail
hey Nikku,GM,wat u guyz think,how abt adding shayari or poetry section in ArMan Times.Is it tas who is taxed for new tasks??
Niks,me went to college in Kerala,dint know lang though,so raggin was like latin- guyz hungaama,amma talli,the place was war zone,daaru shop,pub,disco,honeymooner's paradise,2 much tha but I learnt lang within 1st yr.So,they all ragged me when I was in 2nd yr too😭came to know my own classmates had been posing as seniors and raggin sometimes yaar😭😭but Allz Well now,coz All Idiots na😆😆

Niki,med college I think is worst in it,serious
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

hey Nikku,GM,wat u guyz think,how abt adding shayari or poetry section in ArMan Times.Is it tas who is taxed for new tasks??

Niks,me went to college in Kerala,dint know lang though,so raggin was like latin- guyz hungaama,amma talli,the place was war zone,daaru shop,pub,disco,honeymooner's paradise,2 much tha but I learnt lang within 1st yr.So,they all ragged me when I was in 2nd yr too😭came to know my own classmates had been posing as seniors and raggin sometimes yaar😭😭but Allz Well now,coz All Idiots na😆😆

🤣🤣

Sorry Saffu, you must have suffered but this is too funny..

We had very gentle ragging ..as in introduce urself, sing a song etc..then got really pally with the seniors..but our juniors got really angry with us when we tried to do the same thing, so we stopped..
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Ok,1 more😳

Sapnonko sajaaye sapno sey
sapno ko sawaarey tho rahaa kya
woh phir sapna kya hai jo sawaarey
sapna ho tho sawaarey kya

Ok,this does have some antaryaami meaning but is as usual mah crap😆😆

gud nite Gangsta😛still dint see the Malay masti videos,2 lazy to go on too FB🥱

nikitagmc thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Na re Saffy... ragging is good in my college- we have lots of fun. There is nothing like 'worst', as in there is no violence and stuff- just regular rules and all and making seniors journals and records.😆

Shayari section in ArMan times is a good idea, especially if it can be added according to the present track- suiting the characters. I think you should PM -tas- about it. (since its your idea)