Fan Fictions

Do I have to say the words (AR)#3 (30/7/2014) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 104

Soulmate27

Soulmate27

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hey ! kudiye !

teri story toh mujhe hamesha ekdum khush kar jaati hai......................Big smileSmileTongueWink

but what i like the most are those punchlines at the bottom.........................TongueWink

SUPERB...................ClapClapClapClapClapClap

pls do continue.....................thanx for the pm................

CONGRATULATIONSClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapYOU SIMPLY DESERVE IT RICHABig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richa_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do I have to say the words (AR)#3 (30/7/2014) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chelsi

chelsi

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
superb..............loved it i vad read ur ff thrice............................it is so lovely........plzplzplzplzplzplz add me to ur pm list.....................and pm the next part

richa_b

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
congratz on ur 3rd thread
awesome update
loved it
loved the AR MOMENT
uh rahul has the worst timings
happy that atul told anji that its armaan that ridz likes and not ayush
loved when armaan and ridz told their family about their relation
awesome that they acccepted them
loved the rahul-ridz moment at the end
hope ayush doesnt do anything
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

richa_b

soniaraheja

Goldie

soniaraheja

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
congratsThumbs UpPartyDancingfor 3rd thread.........loved the part very much..........it was awesome.......Tongue o my god..........ARMAAN is too naughtyEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed i love him so much...............once again conratulations...update soon.....Smile

richa_b

sakshilovesAR

IF-Dazzler

sakshilovesAR

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged

hiiii diii

lovelyy partttt

continee soon

sakshi

richa_b

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
richa congratulation on ur 3rd thread........its so obvious ur FF is so popular and due credit goes to vini....she makes sure so that ur thread becums full of spamming if u dont update.,......3 cheers for ehr....

HIP HIP HURRAH
HIP HIP HURRAH
HIP HIP HURRAH

and cuming to the update....its as usual fabulous.....luved d way armaan stalks riddhima./....luved the hottt scene...i can visually imagine that......

and luve the way riddhima handled her parents by presenting armaan......awesome.....but i sincerely hope this ayush kabab mein ahddi goes away from them and keeps our AR safe......in serial toh we cant get enuf of them i hope atleast ur FF can help us to fill up our sadness....

Edited by jhinki143 - 03 October 2010 at 10:03am

richa_b

mansibharti

Goldie

mansibharti

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged

hey babes, seeing u after a looongg time.. but you know naa I've become kind of VIP these days.. everybody wants me... but i think it coz i write that really pathetic poetry on your thread that everybody cursed me bad and i was like totally vanished ..!! but i am back again and some new ideas for poetry r bubbling in my mind but i'll reserve them for pestering u for the next update, so enough of my chit chat and lets come to the part.. hmm well this one and the one before were just so lovely... they had all the mushy gooey romantic stuff which we die for and for that babes you deserve a big round of applause... as i thought before this ayush guy was just too sweet to digest, anyone except armaan is hard to accept as sweet, well fine if he liked ridhhima hen they were kids but cant he see himself in miror that they've all grown up now, nad here he is still living in that dreamworld of his.. huh.. silly ! neway the way armaan proposed ridhhima was like waaoo and awwww shoo cute... and he'd really become naughty but its okay we can allow him that isnt it Wink.. but the thing is dear that i dont think that ayush is going to stop here.. he's not the one who would easily accept that ridhhima doesnt belong to him moreover are you thinking about the thing which i suggested about abhi niki and armaan ,, in case u dont remember i'll pm you that would be really nice to read.. as now they have the license and that can put a final stop to Ayush's advances .. hope u dont finish it after that.. i would love to read loads of it.. and you better hurry up with your updates i can see that you too have started taking too long to update... thank god for now we have the happy endings with shanky and padma all ready for the marriage.. yippeee waise i loved the way Rahul was pulling ridhhima's leg and Armaan gosh he's become pakka besharam LOL.. i'll be back with your next update and babes dont be late.. I'm overflowing with the poetic ideas Wink

loads of love
Chief, Dracula gangBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

richa_bsjain

saniashzadi

Goldie

saniashzadi

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged

hey rucha...

frst congratsDancing on ur new thread Clap....den thanks fr updating wel dat vaz late bt i can understand da problems u r facing...

abt update....its jst awesome, fantastic superb Star...

u hve defined each moment so beautifully...frm armaan's wedding proposal's reaction t da announcement of AR as being couple is gr8....liked new naughty armaan as its totally opposite frm da armaan in da starting...wel nw hpe dat broken heart psycho ayesh didn't create much probs in AR r dare family lives...hpe t read mre cute n some sweet moments between AR soon in nxt update..Day Dreaming

plzzzzz dont make us wait dis time n update soon.hearty Hugfr u

love

sania

Edited by saniashzadi_10 - 03 October 2010 at 10:27am

richa_b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top