CID

A Tribute To Shipra's Parents..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DJ_Apurva

DJ_Apurva

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Guyz I opened this topic for My best buddy Shipra aka  12527mealex .Today is her parents 1st Death Anniversary. I know this is off topic but I wanna tell u all That Shipra lost her parents last year.They died in a car accident.I wanna u all to pray for her.She always feel lonely I know she will tell that she has so many frnds How can she b lonely But she spends her much time in loneliness.She changed a lot. How much she will irritate u all but never can forget her past.She is A strong n determined girl..But Still i will say u  all plz Pray for her Life. No1 know how she spend her this one year without her parents. So frndz plz give tribute to her Parents n Pray for her life...Smile

Thank u ..

-ApurvaSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Tribute To Shipra's Parents.." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
awwww....  i wish  i can give her hug right away Hug

sravss

Goldie

sravss

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

I hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee hug to Shipra.HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug.............................................................................................

take care of urself.try to be happy ur parents soul will automatically rest in peace.Smile

for a friend............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha2515

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.