Imp:No Petitions & NO Banner PMs/topics (Chk pg5)

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This is an important announcement for all DMG forum members. From last couple of weeks the forum has been flooded with all kinds of Petitions right from 'uniting a pair 'to 'demanding consummation', 'ending DMG', 'killing a character', 'bringing back a character', 'replacing a star' and many more. When the show is finally ending there are petitions for NOT ending the show and there is still more petitions for new season! when the current hasnt even ended?😕 

Let us delve deeper and understand do these petitions on this forum really help? Its not only a better idea but also effective way  which is to send your ideas directly to the production house, Channel on their websites, or thru TV serial news shows like SBS, SSB etc. Using FB, Twitter to voice out is also a good option. There are also online petition sites which can be used by members and they can share the links with their friends in their respective AT's.

The DT at DMG have decided that we will NOT allow any more petitions as they are not only frivolous but also turn into bashing, instigating and fighting ground.

In order to maintain proper decorum ALL petitions will hence forth be closed and any new ones thrashed.

Hope to see you all comply and cooperate in maintaing decorum and peace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishitarao thumbnail
I understand.. but what difference does it make at this moment??.. the show is only there for 2 weeks, let them do whatever that makes them happy.. At least they'll have the satisfaction of fighting for their favs till the end😳
Angelic_J thumbnail

Thank GOD!!!!! I was tired of seeing the forum spammed with different petitions😳

Thankyou so much for this.

Can also some of the crazy polls be closed as well?
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nish_dmg > As stated the petitions were not only flippant but also a breeding ground for bashing, abusing, use of invectives and even threatening each other. The show is ending doesnt imply that we allow a 'free- for- all' here? thereby disrupting the forum.

Jot dear, I know😳

Zeenia> Yes all fanciful and instigating polls wld be closed as well.
AreYaar thumbnail
Excellent....this was very much needed....may I also suggest that this forum be archived ASAP the moment this show ends??? It's the only way some sanity will be allowed to prevail again after 3 long years of endless nonsense that has spouted through this forum.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyou!! Very much needed.. Need NO more Petitions enough already!😊

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you very much. It was need. : )
Good riddance!
Seeing so many petitions had really made me think that I was browsing some petition forum as opposed to a "discussion" forum.

Thanks DT :)
nikita_88 thumbnail
😆 Thanks for this!

Finally no more petitions!