Fan Fictions

India-Forums

MILENGE MILENGE FF OF GURTI AND KAJEN

_poonam_ Senior Member
_poonam_
_poonam_

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
HI EVERY ONE I AM NEW TO FF SECTION THOUGHT TO WRITE AN FF OK
FIRSTLY I WILL GIVE A SMALL INTRODOUCTION OF STORY THEN I WILL GIVE EXPLANATION OF CHARACTERS
STORY STARTS IN A BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE HOSHIYAPUR IN THAT VILLAGE THEIR IS A STRICT TRADITINAL FAMILY IN THAT FAMILY TODAY IS HALDI RASAM OF DARJEES POTI CHINKY AND EVERY ONE IS IN THEIR WORK AUR SAB KHUSH HAI SIVA EK LADKIBALAYI VO US SHAADI SE KHUSH HAI MAGAR ES SHAADI ,HALDI RASAM KO DEKH KAR APNI ATHIT KE YAADOO MAI KHO GAYI

DOOSRI TARAF EK LADKA EK ANDHERA KAMRA MAI BAITKAR AAPNI YAADOO MAI KHO GAYA HAINAHI KISI KA PARVA YA DARVO HAMESHA APNA OFFICE KA KAM KARKE VOHI KAMRE MAI AAKAR AAPNI HAR GUZARE HAUA PAL KO YAAD KARTHA HAI PAR YE DOONO EK DOOSARE KE BARE MAI HI SOCHRAHA HAI INKI SHAADI BHI HO CHUKI HAI PAR SHAADI KE DOOSI DIN SE HI DOONO ITNA DOOR KYU HUE ITNE PYAAR KARNE KE BAVAJOOD BHI

YE EK JODI KI KAHANI JISI NAM HAI ARADHANA - ARJUN

THO DOOSIRI JODI KI KAHANI KUCH AUR HAI HAI

DONO KI SHAADI HO CHUKI HAI PAR DOONO KE BEECH PHASLE BAHOOT LAMBI HAI
LADKA LADKI SE BAHOOT PYAAR KARTHA HAI AUR LADKI BHI MAGAR KYA BAT HOO SAKTHI HAI JISSE DONO ITNE DOOR HOGAYE  AKHIR IN DOO JODIYOO KI ATHIT KYA HAI

THODA INTAZAAR
THIS IS THE INTRO OF MY FF
NOW COMING TO CHARACTERS

ARADHANA

A SIMPLE,PRETTY,WARM HEARTED,EDUCATED GIRL LIVELY ,INNOCENT, FUNNY AND IMMATURE SOMETIMES SHE IS AN ORPHAN AND LIVES IN A ORPHANAGEBUT NOW SHE LIVES IN HOSHIYAPUR WITH A BIG FAMILY VO KAISEConfused
PLS WAITE

SANDHYA

A TRADITIONAL INDIAN GIRL WHO LOVES HER FAMILY A LOT AND LISTENS TO THEIR EVERY WORD AN INNOCENT DOCILE GIRL  WHO LOVES TO DO PUJAS AND UPVAAS

ARJUN

HE IS RESEVSED PERSON WITH  TOUGH EXTERIOR DISPLAY STRENGTH CHARACTER HE APPEARS TO BE ARROGANT AND INTIMIDATING BUT SWEET AT HEART

RAJ

A FLIRTY,OVERCONFIDENT GUY WHO PLAYS A LOT OF PRANKS BUT NOT TO HURT ANY ONE A HANDSOME EXTROVERT WHO LIKES FEMALE COMPANY

OK THIS IS THE INTRO HOPE YOU LIKED ITSmile

Edited by aaradana - 02 October 2010 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tammanah

tammanah Newbie
tammanah
tammanah

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
VERY CUTE YOUR  I THINK YOUR TITLESUITS THE STORY KAJEN AND GURTI SUPERBBBBBBBB  PLS ADD ME IN YOUR PM LIST
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top