Views

Users

Frequent Posters

me_lovelygul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey!
I just read the whole thing.
It's really awesome!
I wish you could show Armaan's point of view too!
Please update soon!
Can't wait for it!
:D
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part. Update soon
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi! just read ur ff. its awsum.. Pls continue soon

N do add me in ur pm list...
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Guys..
Hope all my LIYL readers remember me..hehe.. I know some of you do remember me since I have other FFs too..Basicallly thats exactly why I am here..You see guys, I have 3 FFs running and personally I feel that I should be dedicated to one at a time so that I dont have to keep worrying of updating 3 once..and plus usually when I update all three together..I always ends up in all three turning crappy coz its like I just want to finish things off..Which is why I have decided to freeze the running of Fanaa and Lost In Your Love(LIYL) till I finish up with Yet Another Sunset(YAS)..Which doesnt mean I hate these two FFs I love them so very much..and I will definitely complete them..But first I want to complete YAS which wont get over soo soon..coz it just started..I value my readers and therefore I have gone for the FF where I have maximum readers..And so I hope all of you who enjoy my work  be there at YAS to support me..
Thats it..I will make sure this thread remains open..All that I will manage..It wont be closed at all..Only no more updates her till I am done with YAS..
Heres the link of YAS if you havent read it..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1625781
..Take care guys,
See you alll at YAS..
<3
Amal

divan_arshi thumbnail
berry berry berry!😳

uff u write sooo well gal... i love d way u write.. keep writing... n do add me in PM list of this one as well... 😊