Fan Fictions Help Desk III (Page 209)

Post Reply New Post

Page 209 of 210

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DragonD

hi am looking for an FF where kushi is a reporter at times of india and she goes to AR to interview arnav..

anyone??

Thanks

are u searching for this one??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fictions Help Desk III (Page 209)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rkapoor1382

IF-Sizzlerz

rkapoor1382

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidnai

Need help...With this ff its about Arnav and Khushi...Khushi n her family live in london n she is a student of pshycology and she needs a subject n write about his/her pshycology during her holidays and then she comes across Arnav...Khushi n her sister leave for india to be with her buaji when her parents leave for some vacation...Really would be greatful if u helped me with its link.

Be MY BAD BOY BY DARK.LOVE

rosyammy

rosyammy

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
hey friends this is the link of new thread:-

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
any good romantic in english well written fanfic based on 

maan-geet 

or 

arnav and khushi 

with different concept not something continued from the show or particular episode . same characters but different concept  and has a lot of chapters of it or have ended .

please give me the links . thanxxTongue

deadly-kiss

deadly-kiss

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I heard about this ff a while back I just got some time to read it. But I can't remember the name.

Basic storyline- khushi lives abroad with her 2 adopted kids and has 2 guy friends. She has no contact with guptas or raizadas. But she finally comes to delhi for business and meets them.

That's all I remember. If anyone has the link please do let me know.

Thanks

Aleeha

kuts

IF-Sizzlerz

kuts

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hey,i have a question,
i was reading a fan fiction named "The Mistress In Love",it was ff by username 'Scarlet(something,i don't remember the whole name)',now the problem is I just loved that story,but i had only read it halfway and the account is blocked,what can i do to read it?
Plz reply,and pm me who ever has answer. . .
Thanks in advance to who ever solves my query. . .

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trivedishraddha

Hey,i have a question,
i was reading a fan fiction named "The Mistress In Love",it was ff by username 'Scarlet(something,i don't remember the whole name)',now the problem is I just loved that story,but i had only read it halfway and the account is blocked,what can i do to read it?
Plz reply,and pm me who ever has answer. . .
Thanks in advance to who ever solves my query. . .

its removed due to content...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuts

123pritha

Goldie

123pritha

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
can u plzz give me the link of ff named destiny, fate ... it is based on arnav khishi,maan and geet.
its d story where maan saves geet ,geet looses her memory  and lives khurana manshion beleving herself to be soni who is engaged to maan.
arnav and maan are good buddies. arnav falls for khushi,he firts with her,later saves her from some goons and kushi arnav become friends but still does not belive in love but his fear of kushi geting married to someelse make him take a decision to make kushi fall in love with him.
plzzz help

Post Reply New Post

Go to top