sweet_mita thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi,

Good news to all star one fan.😃 😃 At last they hear us.Sarabhai is now on a new time. From next week  it will be aired at 8:30 p.m on every friday.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
c i told ya to b positve all dose who thot svs will end badluck newimings wow!!!!!!!!!!its really gud to hear 😃
apple14 thumbnail
They would be fools to end SvS.
Already star one is losing its chic appeal by reducing remix to 30 mins, finishing up with HK, SS siddhanth, instant khicdi etc.

But now I'm really glad that the show has been moved to friday...coz fridays are comparatively dull in terms of shows!
viral_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's such a gr8 news 👏
Maverickaryan thumbnail
Yeah that's a relief but I wonder when are da revamps and new seasons of SS,Siddanth,Khichdi,etc are gonna commence 😕 .
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeh im veeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy happy dat its not ending

waise ne 1 intrested in watching dat new show dil chahe something something Edited by koolgal_anisha - 18 years ago
minxx thumbnail
i think its a good move 2 moove svs to friday cause it goives us a choice to watch a very good show staring another one of star ones good actors vikram acharya!! the show is mahive n comes on sab 9pm . vikram is doin a good job hope all his dkch fans enjoy d show
viral_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the information dr.jackall. I didn't knew there was vikram in mahi ve.I always wanted to see that show but could not because of s v s and nach baliye. but next week I am not going to leave the show.thanx