Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

pooja.s92

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

power1921-Candy-pooja_liTangled_25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recommend a Love Story (Page 4)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
thanks guyzz =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
oh yeah ps. i love you, its such a beautiful story

the wedding is for married couples i say, married people should read this book more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

power1921pooja.s92

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Guyzz ...all the bks u recommended i kinda read most ov dem...im a nicholas sparks lover as wel as cecelia ahern's tooo...nw im gonna try erich segall ..lets see if hes my taste... :) btw does any1 kno hw is the book 'a place called here' by cecelia ...shld i read it ?

power1921

pooja.s92

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Candy-

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I don't read many romance novels. I love reading books with a special message or just some really different story. So i wouldn't be of much help. You've read Cecelia Ahern's books. And those are like the only romance novels that i've actually read and enjoyed.

Oh just remembered i've read one book called
Recipes for a perfect marriage by Kate Kerrigan...this was pretty good written in an unusual style. Still u could give it a go. And moving on from here u could always give Jill Mansell's books a go? Not romance entirely....but more like chick/lit romance types. I liked her Rumour has it, which was good.

But I think I really need to give Nicholas Sparks' books a go. Everyone seems to be suggesting them :DEmbarrassed

Edited by AnotherMiracle - 09 December 2010 at 4:02pm

-Candy-

IF-Dazzler

-Candy-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnotherMiracle

I don't read many romance novels. I love reading books with a special message or just some really different story. So i wouldn't be of much help. You've read Cecelia Ahern's books. And those are like the only romance novels that i've actually read and enjoyed.

Oh just remembered i've read one book called
Recipes for a perfect marriage by Kate Kerrigan...this was pretty good written in an unusual style. Still u could give it a go. And moving on from here u could always give Jill Mansell's books a go? Not romance entirely....but more like chick/lit romance types. I liked her Rumour has it, which was good.

But I think I really need to give Nicholas Sparks' books a go. Everyone seems to be suggesting them :DEmbarrassed

Thnx dear bt im jus a teen nd nt married so i dont wanna read marriage books ...hehe...well yess go for nicholas sparks !! hes the best author for mee...wen u read his books dnt forget 2 sit wid a tissue box =D his books r damn touching :) <3 nd wen u read his types u will kno those r the books wich i want u ppl 2 recommend me..bt i guess nly cecelia nd nocholas are the best in the bks wich i want !! =D njoy reading NS's bks :)

s.kundan

s.kundan

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
You would definitely love all Nicholas Sparks books

Post Reply New Post

Go to top