drvin10 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey jjkn fans!

did you know apporva agnihotri(armaan sir!) married shilpa (zee's lavanya) in 2004?!

this is so dissappointing to know.I wish i never heard abt it.its never going to be the same jjkn for me as it  always was.afterall cant they keep such news a secret atleast for a while?!

afterall armaan is a man who has metamorphosized from being a manipulating casanova to some one who has sincerely fallen in love with an ''simple'' person he knows was with him through all thick and thin,  Marries a glamorous tellygirl in real life.

I know its his personal life,but afterall as an ardent audience of jjkn my mind will never percieve and process armaan's character as mesmerisingly as it always did coz he is conflicting with the image of armman suri  that has been instilled until now with the actual human called apoorva agnihotri.Its not right for me to expect apoorva to have a secret personal life but i cant blame my mind set (image that has been drilled in) as i cant  take this character as seriously as  i took before.

What a dissappointment! HE IS NOT ARMAAN SURI AFTERALL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
hehehhe !! thats old news!!!
Zahira thumbnail
😆 Unfortunately he broke many unknown girls hearts (*sigh*)
loveneha_r thumbnail
yeah he sure did break my heart!😕
queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: drvin10

Hey jjkn fans!

did you know apporva agnihotri(armaan sir!) married shilpa (zee's lavanya) in 2004?!

this is so dissappointing to know.I wish i never heard abt it.its never going to be the same jjkn for me as it  always was.afterall cant they keep such news a secret atleast for a while?!

afterall armaan is a man who has metamorphosized from being a manipulating casanova to some one who has sincerely fallen in love with an ''simple'' person he knows was with him through all thick and thin,  Marries a glamorous tellygirl in real life.

I know its his personal life,but afterall as an ardent audience of jjkn my mind will never percieve and process armaan's character as mesmerisingly as it always did coz he is conflicting with the image of armman suri  that has been instilled until now with the actual human called apoorva agnihotri.Its not right for me to expect apoorva to have a secret personal life but i cant blame my mind set (image that has been drilled in) as i cant  take this character as seriously as  i took before.

What a dissappointment! HE IS NOT ARMAAN SURI AFTERALL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes he is drvin.. only difference is that now u opt out of the race to grab him ... there are thousands of us still running 😆😆😆
**ShInE** thumbnail
DONT WORRY....WEN I HEARD I WAS HEART BROKEN 2...BUT ULL GET OVA IT....N PLUS 'ARMAAN SURI' IS AN ARTIFICIAL CHARACTER....ITS A SHAME SUM 1 LIKE HIM DONT EXIST...IF ONLY SUM 1 DID......
surnita thumbnail
Apoorva is supposed to be a modest, shy retiring type of guy in real life - the total opposite from Armaan!!
Selina thumbnail
I knew that. But thanks anyways. 😊
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😆 OMG!! This topic gave me the shock of my life!! I thought this was some preview of what was to come on Monday and as the prospect of him marrying Jassi does not look bright,I thought he got married to Mallika afterall!!!!

PLEASE don't post such deadly headline,it can cause a serious heartattack!!!!!!😆 

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

HAHAHA!!! Minnie!!!

That's just too funny!!!

I would have thought the same thing if I didn't know he was married.

You poor thing!! I hope you're heart's not beating too fast!!!

😆

*Khushi*