Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Rani Maa supporting Reva was really nice..couldnt believe she is negative.
Track about Yash having real royal blood could be interesting.
Like Rani Maa telling everyone that Yash real mother was rani maa and she just took her place as she liked her..that would be much better to remember..I also liked how reva took care of yash after she shot him..and reva learning english was funny n nice 2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memorable Moments (Page 3)" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rohistha

rohistha

Posted: 15 October 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I m missing aknv n all d stars-aastha rohit anas Cry by d way my favourite moments r quite diffrent .i loved all d arva moments after d re entry of aarya.i love d jodi though they were nt together in d show! They shared awesom chemistry! I like aaonge jab tum and rasiyaa Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoseFairy

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Yes arya n reva look nice together. Rohit n Aastha will be in shanidev this saturday

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.