Joined: 05 July 2010
My memorable moments are :-
Joined: 25 March 2009
Joined: 23 August 2010
These are my favourite moments, which I have tried to put in chronological order of events.
1. When Yash & Reva are left alone in the palace to understand each other, Reva scared of Yash hides knife in the napkin and serves him dinner which Yash notices, and falls asleep and when Yash goes back to put back the knife , and Reva wakes up and frightens and goes in search of Yash and tries to harm him when suddenly Yash sees somebody behind the curtain and calls out and Reva in fear hides behind Yash and holds his arms tightly and yash is astonished and thinks that she is so innocent that on one side she thinks him to be a threat and on the other hand she only thinks him to be her saviour. This enhances his love for her
2. When lights go off suddenly and Reva cries for help, Yash comes there with a candle and both of them call out for each other and reva holds his arm tightly and he says not to fear and he will take her to her room.
3. Yash teaches her how to eat with spoon and fork and teaches her to speak in English starting with How do you do and when she learns he says good for which she says for such a small thing why is talking of eating jaggery?.
4. Yash teaching her how to walk with high heels but when she is about to fall yash though wants to hold her hand and help but desperate, and when she realises she herself stretches her hand to him and asks him to hold her and help.
5. When Yash grooms her fully in eating, walking and talking like a princess and changes her looks through a designer as to how to dress and adorn with the right kind of jewellery and make her civilized.
6. When Yash and Reva visited the village and yash was holding a child and playing with her when the villagers wanted to take photograph of them and asks them to be closer and Yash seeing reva;s dilemma, moves closer to her for the snap.
7. When Yash takes Reva to her home and convinces both mother and daughter and sees the plight of their house and tries to help their family thereby offering Sharad a job in their hotel.
8. When Reva comes to thank him for his act, he pretends to be busy and when she thanks him , he says that one thing is left out to her becomimg a princess fully and when she inquires what is that he says that she should learn horse riding.
9. When they go for horse riding, yash assures her not to fear since he is there and animals are better than humans if they are treated with love, and extends his hand to lift her and put her on the horse and she holds his hand in fear and and he asks her to concentrate and teaches her how to ride.
10. While riding, the background music Dil kyun Ye Mera Shor Kare and both on horse and the rains on, a beautiful sight to see and suddenly when she falls down from the horse his immediate reaction and the way he feels for her and requests her not to strain her leg and extends his hand to lift her and the way in which he lifts her and puts her on the horse, sits behind her and rides and carries her in his arms into the mahal.and goes to fetch bandage for her. The expression which he shows when he sees Arya putting the bandage on her feet and the look he gives to Arya when he extends his hand to lift her and carries her to their room and asks her to rest and calls the doctor.
11. The smile and the happiness on Yash's face while feeding the chocolate to Reva.
12. When Reva asks Yash's about that mysterious lady, thinking that she is his love ( without knowing that that lady is herself) whom he visits daily and scolds him that this is the trait of Raj Parivar, Yash retorts as to she she has no right to insult her like that since he loves her too much from the bottom of his heart,
13. When Reva finds out the truth about that mysterious room and the lady he loves and is furious and Yash with tears in his eyes says that it is true that he truly loves her but he doesn't expect anything from her in exchange.
16. When Yash asks her to change her clothes since she was fully drenched , but she refuses and for the first time Yash angrily says that there is no harm in doing this and atleast some time listen to what he says and also says that he may not be able to express his feelings by words but she can read them from his eyes and for the first time she realises him and understands that she also loves him and the way they feel for each other infront of the Bon- fire and Yash helping her drying her saree.
17. The scene where Reva says that she can always leave behind her pain and agony of the past but how can she run away from her soul wherein Yash has settled and the scene where Yash comes to help to make tea wherein he asks her to move behind and makes way to boil the milk and in the process gets hurt in the eye and reva trying to soothen his eyes and they both are lost in each other that they realise later that Monster was also there.
18. Yash requesting Jyotika to arrange a grand party for Reva on her birthday when he laerns of her birthday and requeeting Jo not to disclose it to her and taking her to the party and surprising her and when he extends his hand to her to dance when simultaneously Monster also extends his hand to dance with her and she turns to Yash and dances with him.
19. The scene where he brings a ring for Reva and presents it to her and puts it on her finger saying that since their marriage he has not given her anything hence a small present for her and fells so shy after that.
20. The scene when Yash intentionally takes Reva to the hotel and dances with another lady and while returning taunts Reva as to whether ids jealous and realises that she also loves him and Reva also realises that she cannot bear to see anyone else with Yash other than her.
21. Cooking of food by Reva specially for Yash with all the items of his choice and waiting for him at the dining table.
22. When Yash calls up Wang and tells him that he wants to stop the game he has been playing with Reva to make her realise her love for him since he doesn't want to see her in pain and it is unbearable for him to see her like that.
23 Reva's feelings for Yash when a car was to bump him off and the way she ran and pulled him aside and saved him
24. The feelings of Yash when Reva asks him to sleep on the bed beside her after removing the curtains with the background music Kuch Na Kaho and when he wakes to find Reva;s arm on his arm and pretends to be asleep when she wakes up.
25. When Yash gets hurt and expects Reva to be with him and nurse him and dreams of Reva confessing her love for him.
26. When Reva gets kidnapped , the pain and the agony expressed by yash with the background music Tuhi Re Tuhi Tere Bina May Kaise Jiyoo!
27. When Yash goes to identify the dead body, his feelings when he remembers of his wedding with Reva and the exprseeion and the tears and the agony followed by the relief when he finds that it is not of Reva and the nervousness and the shivering depicted by him whilse opening his car door when the keys fall down and sits under a tree and tells Sharad that there there are so many things between him and Reva which have not been told or expressed but to feel his love and express hers, Reva has to come back to him.
29. When Yash finds out that Reva has married Arya and threatens him that he must have only done something evil and tells Reva that he knows she loves him and her heart cannot beat for anyone else.
30. The anger, the agony and the pain Yash expresses of the betrayal by Reva when she leaves him.
31. The faith Yash had in his love when Reva asks him to forgive her and he says that he has faith in his love and that of her and knew that his love will not betray him and asks her not to leave him else he will die.
32. The love, respect and affection he had for Rani Maa and promising her that he will not reveal the truth about Arya to Reva and maintaining it even when she told him to reveal and when he tells her that he has fulfilled all the duties as a son at all times and had she asked for, he woukd have sacrificed his life for her son and when he asks her as to whether ge will still be deprived of her love abd affection to him.
Lots more to write but no time and space. What a brilliant actor Anas is ! Hope his true talent is recognised and utilised to the optimum and he comes back soon to rock and entertain us!
Overall, it was a good show , started off with a mediocre note and proceeded to the top with the entry of Anas and was progressing pretty well till that stupid track of kidnapping and remarrying of the main lead shattered the entire charm of the show and proceeded to drag and drag and finally led to closure in a hurry !
Joined: 22 April 2006
Joined: 24 September 2010
Joined: 13 April 2009
Joined: 24 September 2010
AM Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 20 February 2009