What Archu is doing is wrong

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I totally agree with the family exp Vinod and her monther.

If she really cares for Manav this much why did she leave him.  This is not a joke, if instead of Manav there was someone else, would she go thru this extent to get him justice?  Go against her family, to be husband, etc??  NO she would not.

Now I'm feeling very sorry for Shravani.  I understand she is not the as caring as Archan and not as dedicated as her, but we start to feel a little sorry for her, now that she's been waiting so long for Manav.

It's almost as if Manav and Archan was advised so much not to divorce and now that they have and so much time has gone by....what do they act like this!!!

This is no Pavitra Rishta....it is crap!  Clearly two people who want to act mahan, but are no in the true sense.....
i totally agree wid u.me too feel srry for shravani,and her siblings are right.i personally feel their rishta can b anyting but not pavitra, the cv hav spoilt 2 amazing characters manav and archana, and watever the cv do dey cant get d inocence of d characters bck(atleast for me)
Originally posted by peaches4u

If she really cares for Manav this much why did she leave him.  This is not a joke, if instead of Manav there was someone else, would she go thru this extent to get him justice?  Go against her family, to be husband, etc??  NO she would not.

Now I'm feeling very sorry for Shravani.  I understand she is not the as caring as Archan and not as dedicated as her, but we start to feel a little sorry for her, now that she's been waiting so long for Manav.

It's almost as if Manav and Archan was advised so much not to divorce and now that they have and so much time has gone by....what do they act like this!!!

This is no Pavitra Rishta....it is crap!  Clearly two people who want to act mahan, but are no in the true sense.....

u are totally right
Originally posted by peaches4u

Totally disagree with you.  Would you continue to wait for a man who does not care for you much less love you?  Shravani is an idiot.  I pity her.