Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I don't think Kumaran will risk losing viewership .. he probably finished shooting scenes involving Thamizh, so ippo break for Deepak. Wink Thamizh coma kku ponaalum we all want see scenes with Thamizh and Thulasi (Thulasi helping her husbandEmbarrassed), so Thamizh avalvu days leave la poga mudiyaathu.. he's one of the main reason of Thedral's success.

@ mynameis-86c,

Survive panurathu romba kashtam thaan with 12 or 15 years of kuthufying experience. However, namma hero kku Thulasi irukkaangam, so he'll pull through this. Wink 

Your first prediction is highly possible .. because Kumaran LOVES separation tracks . Tongue

Of course he has to pull thru....otherwise no point in screening THENDRAL...!!

Perhaps Kumaran loves separation tracks but the track kuda must be logical....ippidi stabbed pennitu how to survive???...besides this Tamil is not a tough guy....Confused...oru kuttu-le he flies...pavam Tamil..!!Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 1st October Friday (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
but still i stand with my view - knowing his character it must be plan by him for something , dunno what......but if it is seriously a plan the man u are going to be screwed if ur plan does not lead to fruitful results..........from the promo nothing seems to be fruitful , we can see verywell the side effect on MM......or even for thulasi....wont he know all that....but still he is on something.....the way he was duelling with the man and preventing thulz again and again makes me think this way.....we still have to wait.......sigh

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
^ Shubba, I don't want this to be Thamizh's plan .. he has no rights to make Thulasi suffer (only the rights to make her life colourful Embarrassed). I would hate Thamizh to be silly like Selvam - making everyone around him, but not his wife. Antha torture inga vendaam.. Thulasi Thamizha nallaa paarthukittaale engalukku santhosam thaane?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Yes Thamizhan, i too want it to be a real attack and so like you said, Thulasi should take care of him and save him. If it is a drama and if she goes all this pain ignoring her studies to save her husband (of course his life is now important than anything) and if he gets normal again and if she comes to know that this all was a drama, i am not sure if she is going to accept him and his reasons, whatever they are. I am sure she would not.He should not play with her emotions and feelings, if he does so to change his family and make them to accept her, she is going to be dissapointed and would rather hate him than love him after all this Confused

On the other hand,i don't know how far it is possible at all for someone to be attacked on this way to come alive.If this incident to let someone change in the serial, why did not the director choose another way to stab him than this brutal one .Moreover for Thulasi, i can't even imagine, how she would have felt seeing her hubbby to be attacked like this infront of her eyes, OMG Shocked.

And now without TA and Thulasi being blamed and cursed from everyside, this serial is going to be very pathetic. Where is the Thendral we used to love, even after Vel's comeback we are going to miss it . Very bad and sad.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Yes Theiva you're right.

Even though I still strongly believe that its a drama put up by TA, he shouldn't play with Thulasi's feeling and emotions. Pity that gal. Ouch The director shd have adopted a different way to have that character change.

Anyway, talking abt the character change, my intuition tells me that TA's mum or generally the family might accept both of them. The doctors would probably say that Thuls has to come and talk to TA for him to survive, just like it happened for Vel. So then the same lady who pushed Thuls away, would go and ask her to come and talk to save her son's life. And she'll thank Thuls profusely after that and might accept the both of them. Or maybe even Lavanya can realise how much they both love each other, and the pain they underwent and how caring Thuls is about TA, looking at all avenues to save his life. Maybe she can change to be the old Lavanya, omgg that would be awesomeeeeeeeee!! Big smile It would be great to see the TA, Thuls and Lavanya trio having fun together, like what Lavanya said earlier, that she wants to spend a year or so with her anni, before getting married off.!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaQuelle-Belle

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
yes priya......
I too guess the same.....
Ta amma half mind a accept panninalum....i Have a strong feel that lav wd change.....she wd convince her mum but i feel ta amma wd accept thulz half heartedly.....lets see......
Sri/theiva - i am also against ta that he shd not play with others feelings like this......but still i have the same feel.....that is what is ta's character, unnecessary risks for silly reasons.....no actions when needed.......i think he wants to give shock treatment to every1.....may be even thulz might turn out to be bold enough......but still man if something happens to mm and if was fake then u are gone.....but mm character will not end like this.....he has to meet his ex-wife na

Edited by shubba - 04 October 2010 at 4:40am

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Lav might change her mind and her opinion of her bro TA after Nitish tells her abt TA visiting him and convincing that he is the man for his sister Lav. That selfish *b* only thinks of her own happiness but has the nerve to tell TA that he is thinking of his happiness only..!!Angry

I do not think TA has got anything to do with that attack. It was an unexpected incident unlike the one planned by Vel ..for his henchman to carry out the task for him. TA will never want to see a single tear drop from Thulasi's eyes....he loves her too much to hurt her like this..Hug

The saddest part is that they have yet to live as man and wife - not even for a single day....but to make it so sad for us they just went thru an imagination respectively of how beautiful their life would be when they start living in their home of their own.Cry

Ente' guruvayuappa...have some mercy on this pitiful couple..!!Day Dreaming

Edited by Sue Nair - 04 October 2010 at 7:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuTheivaHema_M-musicluv-

aarthivijay

Posted: 04 October 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top