Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I don't think Kumaran will risk losing viewership .. he probably finished shooting scenes involving Thamizh, so ippo break for Deepak. Wink Thamizh coma kku ponaalum we all want see scenes with Thamizh and Thulasi (Thulasi helping her husbandEmbarrassed), so Thamizh avalvu days leave la poga mudiyaathu.. he's one of the main reason of Thedral's success.

@ mynameis-86c,

Survive panurathu romba kashtam thaan with 12 or 15 years of kuthufying experience. However, namma hero kku Thulasi irukkaangam, so he'll pull through this. Wink 

Your first prediction is highly possible .. because Kumaran LOVES separation tracks . Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 1st October Friday (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Everytime they show dream sequence.....for heaven sake why can't this be a dream sequence too..!!Angry

He is the hero and Thulasi is the heroine....he simply  can't die. The damn director might as well stop this whole serial if he thinks of removing TA from this serial.Angry

I knew it that  when TA started visualizing Thulasi cooking and he hugging her from the back and Thulasi dreaming of them on bed talking sweet nothings and she finally sleeping on his lap....that something terrible is going to happen to either TA or Thulasi..!!Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.TheivashubbaQuelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mynameis-86c

The bike guy actually slashed the throat. Again in the tummy..Will anyone survive this attack???!!!.

If he survive the story will move ....or maybe, Chaaru and/or Tamil's family will involve in this. Chaaru might make her checkmate move. She might demand Thulasi that she should go away from Tamil's life completely. Obviously Thulasi will agree for
that as she doesn't want Tamil to die.....

OR else...

the story will take an entirely new turn....., unexpectedly hero died and the story started to travel to a new direction.....OH guys that doesn't mean i want Tamil to die.......Poor Thulasi..

I definitely agree with you that with that kind of double attack on Tamil how the hell is he going to survive? They cannot remove him from this serial completely....how can they have a hero's life short lived like this?Shocked

During the our interview (INDIA FORUM) Deepak had spoken about how he was approached by the same director for THIRUMATHI SELVAM  about their the then upcoming new serial THENDRAL and how he had agreed to play the role.

Everything is just a pure waste of time and effort if they want to put an end to him like this.....his injury is worst than what Velayutham had...it took Vel months to come back and now its TA's turn. Do they intend to give TA a long breakkkkkkkkk?????Dead If he lives perhaps he will only come back in 2011..!!Shocked

Edited by Sue Nair - 03 October 2010 at 11:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@Sue Nair, TA back in 2011? LOL noooo wayyyy.
Vel had brain injury and was in coma so that's why he was away for sooo long. TA has flesh wounds which just take time to heal which means probably about a week which in serial time is about 7-8 weeks. Ouch Damn, that's a long time. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
as i said director kumaran has the unpredictable route in this story...

and is deepak leaving this serial for a while??? anybody have any news...

shaliniastha

IF-Sizzlerz

shaliniastha

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

@Sue Nair, TA back in 2011? LOL noooo wayyyy.
Vel had brain injury and was in coma so that's why he was away for sooo long. TA has flesh wounds which just take time to heal which means probably about a week which in serial time is about 7-8 weeks. Ouch Damn, that's a long time. Cry

hello my dear.Smile..his inuries are not minor ...neck le oru deep slash and then he was stabbed twice in the stomach...the whole bloody blade pierced thru his stomach definitely injuring all the organs inside...CryCry...how could he survive??...he would bleed to death..!!Cry 

Tamil thinks he is a super hero...trying to show his strength to that hooligan and got himself slashed for nothing - he could have just walked away instead of going forward to fight....he takes every thing very lightly....and feels he knows the world at his finger tips. AngryAngry

I saw the episode and I couldn't sleep the whole nite....(I am sure Deepak's wife Ranjini would have missed a heart beat watching this herself.)..Shocked I feel so sad for our T & T...all their hopes and dreams including ours have shattered.Angry 

I had enough of this violence shown in all the serials. This is a very unhealthy move....youngsters would get easily influenced carrying swords like this in their bags. ITS TIME THEY PUT A FULL STOP TO SHOWING VIOLENCE LIKE THIS....gone are the days when our Indian movies/serials were family oriented. This violence has influenced and spread to countries far and near where our Indians are dwelling....Angry

If Deepak dies then the all those involved in this serial can close shop....the ratings are going to hit rock bottom.!!Shocked

Edited by Sue Nair - 04 October 2010 at 12:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MQuelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Aiyoo....Thulasi wat is going to happen to your studies??...you simply do not have the luck for studies..!!

You hubby Tamil lives in a dream world....I do not want to use past tense to "lives"..!!Unhappy...coz we want Tamil back..!!Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MQuelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top