Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you theiva for the update Big smile

Tamizh's expressions were just priceless Big smile.Very sweeet Embarrassed.I liked Thulasi too for speaking out jovially "Unagaluku kitchen pudichrukaa pidikalanaa sollunga vera veedu paathruvom"....Thuls trying to crack joke is a very very rare one to see...loved today,she was damn cute...ofcourse both of them were cute Embarrassed

Expressions he gave when she kissed him were aiyo mudilaaa damn that was soooo beautiful.They managed to establish the feelings so beautifully at the same time in a decent manner.wowwww Thank uuu actors and Director Sir Big smile.I haven't watched any other love story with this much interest.

Last part was very shocking.I didn't watch that part again.No I don't have guts to watch it woooo shocking.But now I feel that nothing will happen to him.I have confidence for him.Coz this serial can't move a inch without Tamizh....I mean no viewers will be willing to watch it then.So atleast for that sake he will be alright.This might be some good thing to happen like Tamizh's fly accepting him or something.

Edited by Hema_M - 01 October 2010 at 1:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAG25AlishaGalTheiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~shubbaQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral 1st October Friday (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

I have a feeling that the stabbing part is fake and its set up... its a self muyarchi on TA's part to come out of the case, so right now Charu's dad will be blamed and even Vel will be startled by this and will keep quiet... If u notice, TA thaan poi innum sanda potaan, venumne, it looked like it was intended... the guy actually othungified.. and TA also kept asking Thuls not to come near... it was v well planned and executed... a case for a case, revenge for revenge, a tit for tat... clever a thaan panraan TA!!! wooooooo Star (credits for this idea - Shubba (thanks akka for making us feel better.. unga vaayila sakkaraiyai poda!!! Tongue)

priya who knows indha idea kooda workout aagalam.. ha ha ha ...lets see... but director patthi namakku nalla theriyum he will show the unpredicted one.. ha ha ha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Tamizh's expressions were just priceless Big smile.Very sweeee Embarrassedt.I liked Thulasi too for speaking out jovially "Unagaluku kitchen pudichrukaa pidikalanaa sollunga vera veedu paathruvom"....Thuls trying to crack joke is a very very rare one to see...loved today,she was damn cute...ofcourse both of them were cute Embarrassed

Expressions he gave when she kissed him were aiyo mudilaaa damn that was soooo beautiful.They managed to establish the feelings so beautifully at the same time in a decent manner.wowwww Thank uuu actors and Director Sir Big smile.

Already watched more than 25 times but innum salikala Tongue.I haven't watched any other love story with this much interest.

yes hema today deepak's romantic expression was like cine hero and not like chinnathirai hero... ha ha ha ...

all the romance scene put together is todays romance of this serial tat too in decent way.....

deepak and shruthi acted very naturally... i loved their whole acting in tat first half of romance and cindrella dreams...so cute...

aana finally after too much overflowing chemistry and romance director vechaaru paaru oru tragic aapu.. ha ha ha ha ...adhu thaan special in todays episode...

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Theiva. I will read the update when I get some time maa and then the full comments. However, I like this new twist - it's going to (hopefully) bring the story back to its main theme. I wish/ pray for it to be real and not be one of Thamizh's 'clever' plan.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 01 October 2010 at 2:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update, Theiva. I will read the update when I get some time maa and then the full comments. However, I like this new twist - it's going to (hopefully) bring the story back to its main theme. I wish/ pray for it to be real and not be one of Thamizh's 'clever' plan.

yes u are right tamizhan... now after this episode the serial moves into the main theme of the serial... and watever it is the director has new plans...ha h ha ha

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the fast update!Smile

The whole episode was super romantic. That was very sweet and cuteEmbarrassed. They began their romance in kitchen and then bedroom and then in the hall. In every place they had their dreams and that was super sweet,and for each place they were giving different expressions. Deepak and Shruti were really goodClapStar. I liked the frame when they looked into the mirror...that was very cute and beatiful Embarrassed.And when Thulasi began to chellama adichufying him, i was remembering Anand's parents scene yday. This is a memorable episode in Thendral.

I don't think TA would be killed just like that. But the scene was scaryShocked. Thulasi couldn't do anything, she was too much in shock like the viewers. I hope it is one of TA's clever plans to come out of his problems like Shubba akka said.If not then i think it could be Vishwa's plan. Yes Theiva, nalla week-end tension.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25AlishaGalTheivaHema_M-musicluv-OLGNESshubbaNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
yes nikila its an memorable episode and an worthy episode for the viewers who were watching this serial for so long time... ha ha ha ..

the director has given everything watever the viewers asked for in tat serial in one episode itself..

absolutely its weekend tension for all T and T fans...

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
thank u theiva for the updates

Priya - thanks da for putting my views that the plan wd be a fake and reasoning out the same....the reason why i was having such a thought was.....he had a call b4 he met thulz.....and rest other details u had beautifully described in your post......

Niki - thank u da for the same.....

If it was real it cud be vishwas plan either......
Will any1 stab for such reasons......
If it was not for charu's family, then tamil must have read vel's mind and must have had a clue abt his plan and must have played such a drama....
But still this s all guess....we cant predict anything with the director.........
I posted in tms section that dir kumaran never kills any1 in his serials nu.....entha nerathula sonneno theriyala he had given such a scene here....omg

Finally tooo romantic man....but still so decent......hats off to the artists and the screenplay dir and director sir.........it was a decent romance that carried away beautifully......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAG25Hema_MTheiva-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top